Brent Musberger Drinking Game In-Game....

hahahaha

I am going to be participating from the bar....

But you guys will all be in my thoughts... and I've got rules printed, so I promise to play along as best as possible...

Well..since 38% of bankroll thus far today is bebye.....figured rexy's game was a helluva way to end the night...got a BC wager to boot, but hell...does that matter? Seriously...nah...

Dad told me this would happen someday...your have days wagering son...u'll lose some...lose a few more...but in the end of the day...there's always Brent...

To Jack Arute...

hahahaha

I am going to be participating from the bar....

But you guys will all be in my thoughts... and I've got rules printed, so I promise to play along as best as possible...

hahah...that's hilarious..

me and my wife are teeing it up here...I'm doing beer right now and wife is doing to w/ smirnoff's..haha...

so far we have 5 drinks...

one in the booth..on in the stillwater...a kirk my man...and two folks..

shitton load of rules. Rexy's gonna have to wear a wristband that QB's wear in the bar to remember them all.

me and mrs jump think a good addition to the game would be every time Brent mentions the players' home , you take a drink...

aka Columbus, GA.

Also...Lisa Salters is substituted for Jack Arute..

so it's LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSAAA...rather than AROOOOOOOOOOT.

Back, Had to go get more Natties from the outside fridge and the dam dog wanted to play. What did i miss...how many i owe?

All right boys brought the Black Lab puppy in, he's drinking with us. I'm so proud of him. His first drinking game. sob,sniffle...

11 months old and already 100 lbs. Had to get him fixed. Was tired of the old lady asking why his sack was bigger than mine.

Back