• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Breeders Cup Saturday

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
My apologies as I just haven't had the time to type up notes or videos. That doesn't mean I haven't studied as hard; quite frankly, I may have studied even more but the write-ups are time consuming.

RACE 3
FILLY AND MARE SPRINT
#13 MARLEY'S FREEDOM - only obstacle to overcome is the outside post
#5 GOLDEN MISCHIEF
#11 FINLEY'SLUCKYCHARM
#9 STORMY EMBRACE
#1 SELACOURT

RACE 4
TURF SPRINT
#11 WORLD OF TROUBLE -Outstanding sheet numbers and Ortiz opts off #5 to ride here. Likes soft turf. I like him a lot
#4 VISION PERFECT
#6 RAINBOW HEIR
#5 DISCO PARTNER

RACE 5
DIRT MILE
#1 CITY OF LIGHT - Draws a comfortable post. Beat Accelerate who is favored in the Classic. Clearly the one to beat
#9 GIANT EXPECTATION
#7 FIRENZE FIRE
#6 SEEKING THE SOUL
#10 CATALINA CRUISER - 8:5 odds??? Undefeated and super-vulnerable.

RACE 6
FILLY AND MARE TURF
#1 FOURSTAR CROOK - Another with a great draw and solid sheet numbers
#3 WILD ILLUSION - Likely the best of the Europeans and will likely be in a good tracking position
#10 MAGIC WAND - Intriguing and the first time lasix should help
#6 SISTERCHARLIE - Another vulnerable favorite but can't completely discount
#9 A RAVING BEAUTY -Don't love but lone speed and will carry it as far as she can go
#14 EZIYRA - Wish she didn't draw this horrific post position

RACE 7
SPRINT
Very competitive race - Lot of early speed and many contenders.
#9 ROY H -The defending champ of this race. Trainer Peter Miller also entered #7 here who has no chance but will push the early pace to set it up for Roy
#1 WHITMORE - Working really well for this and should be ready for peak effort
#8 LIMOUSINE LIBERAL - Consistent as heck and loves Churchill Downs
#5 IMPERIAL HINT
#2 PROMISES FULFILLED
#6 ALWAYS A SUNSHINE - Live bomb.

RACE 8
MILE
#2 NEXT SHARES
#5 OSCAR PERFORMANCE
#11 LIGHTNING SPEAR
#7 EXPERT EYE
#6 ANALYZE IT

RACE 9
DISTAFF -Will be really difficult to beat the top 2
#2 ABEL TASMAN
#11 MONOMOY GIRL
#3 LA FORCE
#10 BLUE PRINCE
#9 WOW CAT

RACE 10
TURF - Will be really tough to beat the top 2
#12 WALDGEIST
#2 ENABLE - Probably the heaviest favorite on today's card and easily can win this. "SHE" has won two Arc de Triomphes but no Arc winner has ever won this race.
#4 ROBERT BRUCE
#3 CHANNEL MAKER

RACE 11
CLASSIC - OMG, the toughest Classic field to cap in years. So many horses can win. It's a crap-shoot.
#1 THUNDER SNOW - Could be ready for peak effort and if he shows us the "Snow" from the Dubai World Cup in March, it could be his day
#6 MCKINZIE - Was supposed to be better than Justify this year before being sidelined prior to Triple Crown races
#11 MIND YOUR BISCUITS - The most versatile horse we've seen in years. Wins at multiple distances and said to be retiring after today
#7 WEST COAST - At his best, he's a beast. Last was very sub-par but Baffert explains it was just a prep.
#14 ACCELERATE - Tough draw for the favorite and candidate for Horse of the Year. Trainer Sadler struggles outside California and last wasn't ultra-impressive despite win.

Back