Braxton

Schrute

Assistant __ ___ Regional Mod
Rumors he re-injured the shoulder and may be done for the year. Shame that Guiton was a senior last year...would have liked to have seen him in a full year starter roll. Looks like a significant dropoff for the QB situation if these rumors are true

828318178.gif

Fact he reinjured but rumor he is out for the year and will seek medical redshirt

Is the rumor confirmed?

I just hit MSU +310 to win B10

Barrett and Jones are going to be good. Barret is a top dual threat qb two recruiting cycles ago..good depth, just no experience...definitely have talent.

Egg is like the Madden cover curse.

Barrett been running with ones from what I've read a lot since spring. Still think big ten goes through wisky/bucks. Jmo.

Still probably undefeated going into Big 10 Championship though. Gotta do something about that schedule one of these days.

If the changes to their defense work out they will be fine. Sparty isn't till Nov 8th I believe. Plenty of time to get acclimated. Yes you lose the reigning POY 2x running but plenty of talent and God himself coaching.

I jsut can't see MSU winning b2b..i dunno..last year was a special year for that team.

As a ND fan first and a fair weather OSU guy, I always consider the Sparty game a win, beforehand. It's not reality-based. But c'mon, it's Sparty.

Wanna give me MSU +4 for a friendly wager?

Let's put it in the hopper. Have to consult Jump and define "friendly". I'm thinking one of those lame mayor-vs-mayor bets. You win, I send you perogies and craft beer. I win, you send me a confederate flag and a bus full of strippers, or whatever Atlanta is known for.

Unless msu had major injuries, or lost a few games before that osu game msu woulda been favored at home even wit Braxton.

That game's pretty late. If OSU goes in undefeated, in dominant fashion, say they beat Navy 45-10, and handle the rest of the puny schedule … I think they'll be favored.

MSU will Sparty their way into two losses prior to that game. Don't ask me which.

Let's put it in the hopper. Have to consult Jump and define "friendly". I'm thinking one of those lame mayor-vs-mayor bets. You win, I send you perogies and craft beer. I win, you send me a confederate flag and a bus full of strippers, or whatever Atlanta is known for.

:rofl:

Back