Braves send Kimbrel to Padres

hmmm, hate to be in full rebuilding mode that sucks

anyways, Ill hop on down to Petco and jump on that bandwagon for a couple of seasons.

I personally think all these moves blow up in the Padres face. Way too many new faces down there. Very strange and disappointing as a Dodgers fan though that they didn't have their damn ear to the grindstone on this deal. Kimbrel would have fit right in esp with the Jansen injury and you gotta figure they would have been able to put something together a bit more enticing than Maybin and Quentin. SMH.

Reading the official 25 man roster for the Braves today, I ​feel like the guys in the beginning of Major League.

The Braves would have gotten a much bigger haul but they wanted to free themselves from the atrocious Upton contract. They free up like $80 million dollars now. 2017 is their target date. But I wish they could have done this 10 days ago or so. This throws a Mouse wrench into the whole roster. Guys bust their ass all spring and get the rug pulled out from them on the night before opening day. I'm sure there are a lot of pissed off players in that clubhouse.

Back