Brandon Lang of Two For The Money Fame pick...

bjorks

Secretary of Fondy Fanclub
Is 14-0-2 ATS the last 16 Super Bowl's and is hammering the Colts today -7. Not that I think he's god or anything, but this is what he's selling on his hotline and website today.

Indy to win by DD's over the Bears today.

Just an FYI...

Haha, Brandon Lang is an actual capper. If that infact is his record, or even close, impressive. I was already on the colts, however I'll take the extra vote of confidence.

zero % chance hes 14-0-2 las 16 bowls. he might have a winnin record in that 16 year period, but no chance a perfect record.

hes got the under for tonights game too.. he's the real deal, might not want to bet against itttt

lol this guy has had a terriable year he lost so much money in the playoffs. i love seeing his sad ass on the colts

He's not 14-0-2 ATS. He claims to have not lost a SB in a while but most of those wagers were ML not ATS.

After today I hope he is 14-1-2

bjorks, in the future if you would leave the service plays and paid picks in the service plays forum, we'd appreciate it.

If your goal was to bash the tout, well then that's totally different and encouraged in every forum.

:shake:

i will say he is a good pro capper....his thoughts are a little off in some of those oct-nov games and that is the time where good cappers rise to the top.

He is hot and cold.

One thing I have noticed is how he has two kinds of write-ups.

One because he feels as if his capping has exposed a defiintely positive side to be on, and another where he is selling a pick.

If you guys can go through and read his write-ups, you will see that the HYPE ONLY picks are usually good fades, and the solid write ups with detailed analysis and minimum hype are solid sides to be one.

Just my 2 cents. I dont always fade or tail the guy, but I have noticed this from his writeups.

Back