Brandon Lang is 15-0-2 on his superbowl picks! he picked...

MeasyMoney

Give me Football or give me death
i went against this guy last year thinking he would lose and end his streak, but he didnt. I am going to fade him again unless someone can give me a real good reason why the Giants will cover....

here is brandon lang's post :

Let me first start out by saying once again that this one single game has defined my career. It has made me who I am in this business.

You don’t go 15-0-2 with the 17 Super Bowl selections you have been asked to pick unless you understand the difference between this game and any other that these two teams have played all year.

I have been asked time and time again what my system is, my formula, my magic with picking this winner every time I have been asked to do it my entire life. My answer is always the same:

I just have a feel for this one game. I can't explain it nor will I ever try to. It is just something you would have to feel for yourself. 15-0-2 speaks for itself.

I clearly feel the Giants and double digits is great value and if things fall their way, they can shock the world Sunday. I truly believe that.

Now, I understand the easy play here would be to lay the number with the Patriots and leave it at that, but I just can't do that.

I didn't get to 15-0-2 for my career in this game without knowing when the underdog is the play and I am 100% confident the dog in this game is the play.

To have a streak of 15 in a row, to have never lost this game, you have got to know when the dog is the play and on Sunday, this is not only a dog but a live one at that.

So without further delay, enjoy my analysis of my 16th straight Super Bowl winner. I had fun writing it, that is for sure.

100 DIME

NEW YORK GIANTS

Free Pick - OVER

Final Score: 30-27 Patriots

It wouldn't surprise me if the Giants shocked the world today.

Let me first take you back in time to a game that really made the Giants the play here for me and it wasn't the first meeting between these two.

The Patriots had just come out of their bye week after beating the Colts the week before and went to Buffalo.

They destroyed the Bills 56-10 in as big domination as I have ever seen and I truly believe that was the highlight of their perfection as a team.

In other words, that was the time they were playing their absolute best. I mean, best.

Here came the Eagles off their bye week, 2 solid weeks to prepare with a back up QB in A.J. Feeley and they flat out punched the bully in the mouth.

Feeley threw a pick six on the 3rd play of the game and everyone thought the route was on.

Not so fast. Eagles came right back on a 14 play drive covering 77 yards taking 7 minutes off the clock to tie it up at 7 and the game was on.

They attacked the Patriots on both sides of the ball, all night long and didn’t sit back like everyone else and put themselves in a position to win.

They got the ball on their own 8 yard line, just over 7 minutes to go down 31-28 and went right through New England like a knife through melted butter.

It took 7 plays to get to the Patriots 29 yard line and they faced a 2nd and 4 when Feely got impatient and showed why he is a backup.

He forced a throw into the end zone and the interception ended it.

What I took from that game is the Patriots were vulnerable to a team that wasn't afraid to come after them.

Seriously, A.J Feeley was 27 of 42 for 336 yards and even with the 3 interceptions they received the Patriots struggled to beat them at home.

I fully expect the Giants to again borrow from the Eagles gameplan and Ravens for that matter and come after the Patriots even harder than the first meeting.

Coughlin knows Belichick having coached with him at New York on Parcells staff and that knowledge is invaluable at this level.

Defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo not only had 8 years under his belt with Jimmy Johnson of the Eagles but has 2 weeks to prepare for round 2.

People, I sat at home last week and watched the first meeting between these 2 over 6 times. Every play and I kept asking myself the same question over and over.

"Can New England blow this team out."

I just don't see it. The Giants came away from that first game with hope and confidence and in a game as big as this, not being afraid of the big bad wolf is a good thing.

New England is limping to the finish line. I mean limping and anybody out there who thinks they aren't is in denial.

They should have lost to the Eagles and the Ravens. No doubt about it. I know they didn't, but they are a blink of an eye from being 16-2.

Do we forget they struggled against the Jets 20-10 at home and the Dolphins went into Gillette and held them scoreless the last 35 minutes of the game?

Patriots had 2 weeks to prepare for the Jaguars and couldn't stop them. The Chargers, yes, the Chargers, with a one legged QB, a one footed all pro tight end and no LT had them on the ropes.

Eli Manning and offensive coordinator Kevin Gillbride are as in sync as any two guys I have seen. It was magic what they did in Green Bay.

Eli has finally got it and if you don't think he is like a kid in a candy store ready to attack this New England defense again, the one he threw 4 touchdowns against, you are crazy.

In my opinion, 3 things have to happen for the Giants to shock the world and win this game.

First, they must get to Brady with their front four. They have to win that battle. Secondly, they must win the turnover battle. Thirdly, they have to out rush New England.

I am as confident as I have ever been in handicapping this Super Bowl that if they accomplish those 3 things, they are your champions on Sunday.

However, those are 3 very tough things to do against an 18-0 New England team that has found ways to win every game this year.

Bottom line is this folks. I didn't get to 15-0-2 in this game by taking the easy way out and playing the favorite. Nope, my streak has been kept alive by finding the underdog.

The Giants, much like the Panthers and Eagles before them, is the play today.

I really believe the Giants will have a shot down the stretch to win this game outright. I really do. Whether they actually pull it off we will have to wait and see.

Their offense went up and down the field in the first meeting and scored more points on the Patriots than anybody this entire year.

I will gladly take the points and call for the Giants to at least get 27 points in the game and like I said, it wouldn't surprise me if they pulled off the miracle.

But at the end of the day, I look for the Patriots to do what they did in their two previous Super Bowls as the favorite, win but don't cover.

FINAL SCORE

Patriots 30-27

I love the over pick but i am going to have to go with the pats...your thoughts?

15-0-2 ------------> UNDOCUMENTED!!!

He got the last 2 years right documented, thousands of others have too. He's such a lying piece of shit scammer who is down about 600 dimes the last year alone. But you won't read that on his website. You'll only read shit like "winning 23 of 37 weeks". Typical tout, pump up the wins, hide the losses.

And btw, going into today, he's lost like 8 of his last 9 bets or so. WTF?

my left nut got better numbers than he did. It is now an undocumented undefeated in all superbowls.

That is alot of bullshit and most people not knowing the business gobbles it up and follows this guy. Well, everything he said about the Giants and Coughlin having worked with Belichick before and all that bullshit is true. But the other side of that is that the same could be said for Belichick having worked with Coughlin, etc. Placing the coaching aside ( I believe both coaches are great) what about the talent in both teams on both sides of the ball? New England clearly outweighs the Giants in that department and that is what you're going to need to win this game by double digits.

Mr Lang, please dont try to sell me any swampland in Florida. I bought some years ago and dont need anymore.

I too have a great way of picking this game. I don't read about it, I don't watch any sportscenters or media day bs. I just roll it over in my head, and come to a decision that the opposing view(in my head ) can't change.
Everything he said above, I agreed with since the line came out. But, I woke up Thursday morn. and said "Pats". I knew I wasn't going to change my mind.

I think most of it came from a conversation I had with my brother. He calls out of blue, wanting to ask me a question. Long story short, and with much teasing from me, he wants to know what he'll get if he puts $100 on the Giants. I'm sure ya'll have been there, "ML or spread?, Over/Under?, " thus confusing the crap outta someone whom has never bet a game in there life. As an aside.....it always cracks me up when you say to the novice,"Well , if you win, you'll get $90.90" Then they say thats BS when you explain the vig.
Anyway, he gives me his breakdown..I tell him , what makes him more comfortable? Clutching that Benjamin tightly in his penny-pinching palm. Putting ol ben in the hands of Eli or Brady?.....he says Brady.
Then I tell him my local closed shop after last year, and I'm stuck online.

Lang said it above for me...Eli and Kevin(I got punked by Buddy Ryan) Gilbride.
Smoke 'em Coach Unibomber, smoke 'em.

Press

LANG is 1 GIANT PIECE OF SHIT,
anything he says or does, means absolutely nothing at all.

I hope the Gints win and gladly will lose money if they do. My wallet tells me the Pats and -12.5. May even tease it down and take the over

this "guy" only has a name because of this 1 game: at everything else, he sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back