Brady is back

Pet peeve, and I’m sure it’s not just me…he did not retire and come back. That’s all you’ll hear from the usual media suspects. I’d imagine every single outlet and every story we’ll see going forward and leading up to the season will use that verbiage…Brady, back from retirement.

If you didn’t even miss one game the following season, not to mention training camp has nowhere near started, you did not retire. You just had an off season just like everyone else, yours just contained more drama. Even if there were “retirement papers” signed (no idea if there was in this case), if you didn’t even make it through one offseason before continuing to play, it ain’t a retirement dawg.

I feel like this happened before recently, at least once, with someone else but I can’t think of it at the moment. Gronk actually did sit out a season or two, so he actually did retire and come back…so that’s not it.

Had some big time scaries but I always knew deep down

Lol. And you said that before he announced anything, which I’m not sure if that makes it more or less impressive.

I guess you’d have been really going out on a limb saying that after he announced, not sure you would have made that mushroom bet. Either way, you were spot on and don’t have to eat mushrooms.

:shake:

Lol. And you said that before he announced anything, which I’m not sure if that makes it more or less impressive.

I guess you’d have been really going out on a limb saying that after he announced, not sure you would have made that mushroom bet. Either way, you were spot on and don’t have to eat mushrooms.

:shake:
I think it was at the end of the game vs rams and joe/troy were going on about it, had been lots of stories about it leading up as well

Either way, like you said, all that matters is no mushrooms

Imagine this buyer now offloading that ball at any knockdown price s/he can get, then Brady breaking a leg on his first snap of the new season which precipitates his permanent retirement.
Woah now don't ever say the GOAT may get an injury - that's just dirty

Imagine this buyer now offloading that ball at any knockdown price s/he can get, then Brady breaking a leg on his first snap of the new season which precipitates his permanent retirement.
BetCrimes confirmed to have a signed Bernard Pollard jersey in a frame on his bedroom wall

I'm in NZ. And it's not a matter of wishing it upon him, just alluding to a possible sequence of events should the ball buyer not hold their nerve. Bucs might miss the playoffs, Brady retires and then while they might not have Brady's final TD ball, they'd still have Brady's final playoff TD ball (which, more realistically speaking, is why I'd not expect them to panic-sell. The time to panic would be when if/when the Bucs actually make the playoffs with a healthy Brady).

We have a cheesy ass wine in America called 19 crimes and it’s based on some Australian or NZ shit

I’m much too classy for it

In terms of American dollary doos what would you say a months rent is for something decent ?
$300/week (2 bdm) in a locale that's approx. an hour travel away (non-rush hour) from a major center. That's about your minimum for a house (not apartment, they'd be prob. $250-60 min. for 2 bdm). Any less and you'd be renting a room within a rental situation/sharing rent.

Last edited:
Back