Brady Hoke

orangemonk

Creep - Dee oh double gee
did last night seal his fate? Does Michigan have a coaching search committee formed now?

scrolling through my facebook this morning I caught all of the status updates from last night... the fan base has largely given up and wants him gone, yesterday. a head coaching switch has a large impact on recruiting and unless a Harbaugh-type hire was made, set the program back again. Is it time for Hoke to go? I'm not sure I'm quite there yet, but I'm certainly entertaining the thought of personally being "done" with him

gone. don't have a clue why the ad backed him after last year. maybe the michigan guys know the behind the scenes politics or whatever, but on the sideline he's a boob. starting gardner after seeing morris' potential in the bowl is insane. hell, morris was significantly better in the spring game. regardless, good for michigan that hoke made such a bad choice. now they can get a real coach.

Nope, as long as Dave is there Hoke is there..he will last the season at least.

well yeah I don't think a program like Michigan is going to fire someone in the middle of the season. But is there a committee behind the scenes looking at potential replacements already with the thought being that Hoke is 90% gone after this year? Perhaps more importantly, should there be?

well yeah I don't think a program like Michigan is going to fire someone in the middle of the season. But is there a committee behind the scenes looking at potential replacements already with the thought being that Hoke is 90% gone after this year? Perhaps more importantly, should there be?

No, and no.

Again, Dave Brandon.

As a fan, I personally am against having a committee..last thing Michigan needs is a bunch of blue hairs trying to find a Michigan man. Politics get in the way of a lot of shit there..probably just like most programs though.

Back