Brady And Gronk To The Raiders?! Well... It Could Have Been...

Carr deserves way more respect than he gets. The fact he got raiders to the playoffs last year was amazing considering the shit show he was dealing with. I felt so bad for him the year he had raiders rolling and broke his leg before playoffs. Raiders offense is gonna be scary good this year!!

Carr deserves way more respect than he gets. The fact he got raiders to the playoffs last year was amazing considering the shit show he was dealing with. I felt so bad for him the year he had raiders rolling and broke his leg before playoffs. Raiders offense is gonna be scary good this year!!
Fourth best offense in the AFC West! But I love Carr...rest not so much.

I don’t think they will finish 4th in offense. Last In d probably. I’d bet them to have a better offense than chargers or Denver.,
Better than Chargers??? That would be something. Compete with Broncs is a ceiling I believe. Chargers >>> Chiefs.

Better than Chargers??? That would be something. Compete with Broncs is a ceiling I believe. Chargers >>> Chiefs.

I don’t think chargers are well coached at all. Herbert and his weapons are really good but when you look at them overall he bailed them out a ton last year w crazy 3rd and 4th down conversions cause the oc doesn’t call a good game imo. Think everyone pretty much knows how I feel about Staley, his defensive philosophy of letting teams bludgeon them with the run game cause he believes “running the ball not efficient” so he basically plays defense the encourages teams to run for 200 yards! Then of course there the genius shit of going for it on his own 20 just totally screwing his d over!!

Raiders are stacked too man. Renfro goes back to doing what he does best with a true 1 along side him, adams and Carr already have chemistry, if waller stays healthy he arguably as good as anyone. Mcdaniels instantly becomes the 2nd best coach in west imo. I dunno, im super high on that offense and will remain low on chargers till Staley gets canned. The defense another story, which prob leads to even bigger numbers by the offense.

Best 3 offenses and if I still did fantasy I'd draft this way. Bills, Chargers, Panthers. Carolina hinges on CMC staying healthy. Rams distant 4th ( champs schedule always sucks)

Best 3 offenses and if I still did fantasy I'd draft this way. Bills, Chargers, Panthers. Carolina hinges on CMC staying healthy. Rams distant 4th ( champs schedule always sucks)

I mean not like you can just take all players from one team, obviously it be good to have guys playing in any those offenses. I don’t think I’m playing year long fantasy anymore, nobody invited me this year and I don’t care enough to ask. I got enough to worry bout w props and a little dfs:,

I mean not like you can just take all players from one team, obviously it be good to have guys playing in any those offenses. I don’t think I’m playing year long fantasy anymore, nobody invited me this year and I don’t care enough to ask. I got enough to worry bout w props and a little dfs:,
I got two invites yesterday and got two headaches

I don’t think they will finish 4th in offense. Last In d probably. I’d bet them to have a better offense than chargers or Denver.,

Wayyy better than washed up Wilson and the Doncs.

Easily could have more yards than the Chargers too. Raiders will be involved in a lot of games from behind!

Wayyy better than washed up Wilson and the Doncs.

Easily could have more yards than the Chargers too. Raiders will be involved in a lot of games from behind!

I’m not as low on Wilson as some seem to be, I still think he a top 10 qb, don’t think he has fallen off. I like the donks this year, hell I like the whole division to sone extent, I think chargers have a fantastic roster but coaching matters in the nfl and even without knowing whether the guy in Denver works I’m still willing to say he better than Staley!! I love that rb williams that donks drafted few years back, don’t love he has to split touches with Gordon but that a good backfield and the coach comes from gb so I imagine wilson gomna have the best run game he has had since the lynch days! I also think Jeudy gonna blossom with Russ, no matter what ya think of Russ ya gotta know he a huge freaking upgrade over Lock and the other trash who been playing qb for donks since Peyton retired! It just speaks to how much I like the raiders offensive personnel and Carr for me to say I like their offense better than donks and chargers!! Im not knocking those teams at all (other than chargers coaching, head coach and the coordinators!), just high on what I think raiders gonna be able to do. Carr is incredibly underrated imo, not many qbs would have lead Oakland to playoffs last year with all the mess going on there!!

As a Raiders fan since 6 years old,

View attachment 67786

How are you a raiders fan in Boston?

You don’t like Carr? I honestly don’t think many qbs could have lead last years squad to the playoffs with all the nonsense around gruden, the injuries, and losing Ruggs who was really just starting to come into his own, I believe waller missed several games also didn’t he? It was basically Carr willing them and throwing to Remfro a ton, renfro no slouch but he not a 1 for a playoff team! Also thought Carr got a bit detailed when he was having that amazing mvp caliber year then broke his leg like a week before playoffs started!

How are you a raiders fan in Boston?

You don’t like Carr? I honestly don’t think many qbs could have lead last years squad to the playoffs with all the nonsense around gruden, the injuries, and losing Ruggs who was really just starting to come into his own, I believe waller missed several games also didn’t he? It was basically Carr willing them and throwing to Remfro a ton, renfro no slouch but he not a 1 for a playoff team! Also thought Carr got a bit detailed when he was having that amazing mvp caliber year then broke his leg like a week before playoffs started!
I don't hate him. I actually like his personality. He's...ok as a QB

And I mean, I was a huge Brady fan obviously living here. But I drank a beer with me and my dad's friends around 6 years old and it was Raiders vs Browns and I just loved the Silver & Black - instant fan

Oh wait ya Burrow does deserve top 5. Lmao, for a moment I thought you meant Justin Herbert - my bad

Maybe Mahomes...maybe. Def not Allen or Burrow or Stafford

I would absolutely take Allen over Russ, as would every gm in the league. You could argue him over burrow but I’d disagree, Stafford finally has the benefit of playing in a great system w great offensive mind plus excellent weapons so tough to compare since Russ been stuck playing for a dinosaur who has had a bunch of awful Oc’s since Russ been in Seattle.

And youre right @2daBank - don't think you can name 5 QBs better than Man Muscle Russel

Brady, Rodgers, and hmmmmm

I could name 20 better since the second half of 2020 when he hit a wall. His in the pocket #s were always league lowest and can he continue to scramble to make plays? His sack rate is so high.

Back