Boxing Day Plays

Greencastle

The Doc
Man United-Liverpool ML parlay
We got two of the best going against two of the worst. Hopefully Rafa and Fergie don't make too many changes, but there could be some big names rested. Never the less I expect both away sides to come away with 3 points.

Tottenham -1
Spurs were unlucky not to get something from Arsenal on Saturday, and have been playing much better under Ramos. I said they were mentally weak under Jol, but Juande is starting to turn things around. Fulham have a first division squad and are never likely to do much away from the Cottage.

Everton ML
Moyes has done some big things at Goodison this season. They looked really strong at Old Trafford on Saturday even without their best player, and would have taken a strong point if not for that idiot Pinnear. Bolton have been doing well under Megson, but will have a hard time against a tough Everton side playing in front of a pumped up home crowd.

Arsenal ML
Pompey are a good side, but Arsenal are just that much better. Defensively they are solid as a rock, and are always likely to create chances up front with all that skill. It would be nice for a big London club, with so much history to have some English players in their lineup, but what can you do?

Thanks Mike,

Arsenal will have a fight on their hands for sure, but with Cesc back I think they can sneak out a W.

I'd feel a lot more comfortable with the Everton play if Arteta and Cahill were 100%. Hopefully both or at least one will be fit 4 tomorrow.

Last edited:
Is boxing day an English thing or something cause i've never heard the 26th being called that????

With you on the Pool and Man U ML parlay and then Man U -1. GL tommarow I figure I can't get burnt on ML parlay's two match days in a row . . .

The fact that they needed a last minute goal to beat Derby is pretty bad.

Gerrard has bailed this team out so many times.

I completely agree w/ you but for today I'll TAKE IT!

GERRARD GERRARD OEOEOE!

Back