Bowls

*Ginger*

Pretty much a regular
12-16 -23 12:30PM PT
Avocados From Mexico Cure Bowl
Miami (OH) - Appalachian State
Miami (OH) +6 1/2, -110

I'm risking $1,100 to win $1,000 with a total ticket return of $2,100. Best of luck with your bets.

12-18 -23 11:30AM PT
Famous Toastery Bowl
Western Kentucky - Old Dominion
Western Kentucky +6 1/2, -110

I'm risking $220 to win $200 with a total ticket return of $420. Best of luck with your bets.

Last edited:
Line down to 4 1/2, 5 but I'd still play it.

Nice one. Damn things have went from a time of year I expect to win money to feeling like a scratch off ticket! The kid they start at qb goes down 28-0, they bring in a kid I heard was entering portal cause they wanted to make him a tight end and he throws for 400 yards!!! Crazy stuff!! I guess the one thing that maybe hasn’t changed I def prefer dogs in these early awful bowls and a newer occurrence taking the extra points after the world overreacts to transfers. Congrats.

Nice one. Damn things have went from a time of year I expect to win money to feeling like a scratch off ticket! The kid they start at qb goes down 28-0, they bring in a kid I heard was entering portal cause they wanted to make him a tight end and he throws for 400 yards!!! Crazy stuff!! I guess the one thing that maybe hasn’t changed I def prefer dogs in these early awful bowls and a newer occurrence taking the extra points after the world overreacts to transfers. Congrats.
That's all I play in bowl games is selective dogs, each for a different amount based on how I rank the bet.

That's all I play in bowl games is selective dogs, each for a different amount based on how I rank the bet.

You ever notice early on during the pre Xmas bowls with the shit conferences the dogs tend to do great? I’ve always thought that, like who are they to put a 7-13 point line on some crappy sun belt or mountain west team against maac or whichever crap conf? Usually turns out they way closer than that! Doesn’t really matter who plays or who doesnt. Look at We Are kicking the living shif out of a overrated utsa team!!

You ever notice early on during the pre Xmas bowls with the shit conferences the dogs tend to do great? I’ve always thought that, like who are they to put a 7-13 point line on some crappy sun belt or mountain west team against maac or whichever crap conf? Usually turns out they way closer than that! Doesn’t really matter who plays or who doesnt. Look at We Are kicking the living shif out of a overrated utsa team!!
Seems like it happens every single year. They need to go back to the 5 main bowls from years past but they make to much money from bowls like.....Avocados From Mexico Bowl
:nonono:

12-23 -23 12:30PM PT
Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl
James Madison - Air Force
James Madison +2, -110

I'm risking $1,100 to win $1,000 with a total ticket return of $2,100. Best of luck with your bets.

Back