Bowling

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Will edit things as I go to keep the 1st post updated with my plays this bowl season, and will try to have something going on most (if not all) of the games.

Bahamas Bowl, 12/16
UAB (-5) to Miami-Oh/UAB over 38.5 for 1 to win 1 L

Cure Bowl, 12/16
UTSA (+1.5) @ -107 for 1 L
Troy/UTSA over 54.5 for 1 L

Fenway Bowl, 12/17
Louisville/Cincinnati under 42 for 1 W

Lending Tree Bowl, 12/17
Southern Miss (-6.5) for 1 W

Las Vegas Bowl, 12/17
Florida (+16) to Florida/Oregon St under 59 for 1 to win 1 L

LA Bowl, 12/17
Fresno St (-3.5) for 1 W

Frisco Bowl, 12/17
Boise St (-10) @ -118 for 1 L

New Mexico Bowl, 12/17
BYU (+4.5) for 1 W

Myrtle Beach Bowl, 12/19
Marshall (-10) for 1 W

Idaho Potato Bowl, 12/20
Eastern Michigan (+4) for 1 W
EMU/SJST over 54 for 1 W

Boca Raton Bowl, 12/20
Liberty (+5) for 1 W

New Orleans Bowl, 12/21
South Alabama (-4) @ -120 for 1 L

Armed Forces Bowl, 12/22
Baylor (-5.5) for 1 L
Air Force/Baylor over 49.5 for 1 L

Independence Bowl, 12/23
Louisiana (+7) for 1 T

Gasparilla Bowl, 12/23
Wake Forest (-1) for 1 W

Hawaii Bowl, 12/24
Middle Tennessee (+7) for 1 W

Quick Lane Bowl, 12/26
New Mexico St (+4) for 1 W

Camellia Bowl, 12/27
Georgia Southern (-4) for 1 L

First Responder Bowl, 12/27
Memphis (-7) @ -120 for 1 W

Birmingham Bowl, 12/27
ECU/Coastal over 64 for 1 W
live ECU/Coastal under 76 @ -115 for 1 L

Guaranteed Rate Bowl, 12/27
Oklahoma St/Wisconsin under 43 @ -107 for 1 W

Military Bowl, 12/28
Duke/UCF over 62 for 1 L

Liberty Bowl, 12/28
Kansas (+3) for 1 W

Holiday Bowl, 12/28
Oregon/North Carolina over 70.5 for 1 L

Texas Bowl, 12/28
Texas Tech (+3.5) for 1 W

Pinstripe Bowl, 12/29
Minnesota (-9.5) @ -118 for 1 L

Cheez-It Bowl, 12/29
Florida St/Oklahoma over 62 for 1 W

Alamo Bowl, 12/29
Washington (+3.5) @ -115 for 1 W

Mayo Bowl, 12/30
Maryland/NCST under 46 @-115 for 1 W

Sun Bowl, 12/30
UCLA (-5.5) for 1.5 L

Gator Bowl, 12/30
Notre Dame (-3) @ -115 for 1 W

Arizona Bowl, 12/30
Wyoming (+3) @ -120 for 1/2 T

Orange Bowl, 12/30
Clemson (-5) for 1 L

Music City Bowl, 12/31
Kentucky (+3) @ -120 for 1/2 L

Sugar Bowl, 12/31
Alabama (-7) for 1 W

Fiesta Bowl, 12/31
Michigan (-7) @ -125 for 1 L

Peach Bowl, 12/31
Georgia (-6) for 1 L

Reliaquest Bowl, 1/2
Illinois (+3) @ -106 for 1

Cotton Bowl, 1/2
Tulane (+2) @ -107 for 1

Citrus Bowl, 1/2
LSU (-15) for 1

Rose Bowl, 1/2
Utah (-1) @ -112 for 1

Happy Bowl Season
:tiphat:

Last edited:
stopped myself from taking Wazzou at -2.5 outta the gate too. more important to make sure who's playing and who's not in that early bowl game.

UNC/Oregon over 70.5 for 1

Oklahoma/FSU over 62 for 1

hit these first, and just a few minutes ago. UNC/Oregon already climbed a point.

ok, that's it for now. no rush, so will stay patient. ;)

to sum up, just a couple of totals to get things rolling today...

Holiday Bowl, 12/28
Oregon/North Carolina over 70.5 for 1

Cheez-It Bowl, 12/29
Florida St/Oklahoma over 62 for 1

stopped myself from taking Wazzou at -2.5 outta the gate too. more important to make sure who's playing and who's not in that early bowl game.

solid move - DC is gone probably (ASU) / my man Jake H is IN

No way you bet against him here IMO - although Wazzu could use the W, and that's a good # for sure - PAC12 is a solid 25-30% in bowls recently....worse as a fav probably ..... BOL man

solid move - DC is gone probably (ASU) / my man Jake H is IN

No way you bet against him here IMO - although Wazzu could use the W, and that's a good # for sure - PAC12 is a solid 25-30% in bowls recently....worse as a fav probably ..... BOL man

yeah, other than Utah/Whittingham, the conference struggles in bowls...yet even Kyle is 2-2 ATS (1-3 SU) in L4 bowls, i think.

a few weeks ago, i'd of pounded wazzou at anything below a TD in a hypothetical matchup w/ fresno. this is bowl season though. i'd lean under too, if not for what they'll be losing on defense. :(

added a couple more overs this evening, and one of them i should've hit much earlier...

Armed Forces Bowl, 12/22
Air Force/Baylor over 49.5 for 1

Military Bowl, 12/28
Duke/UCF over 62 for 1

Texas and UCLA lines have shot up today. :(

Portal/etc has me a bit gun shy with the sides. As much as the Pac-12 sucks this time of year, I leaned Bruins and Horns. Considering that Penix will be back, as well as UW's long winning streak to close out the season, I may have to talk myself into the Huskies if this thing passes 7 pts. They were a solid team over Oct/Nov.

Last edited:
time to get things going...

Bahamas Bowl, 12/16
UAB (-5) to Miami-Oh/UAB over 38.5 for 1 to win 1

Cure Bowl, 12/16
UTSA (+1.5) @ -107 for 1
Troy/UTSA over 54.5 for 1

both UAB and Miami Ohio got their 6th wins in the final week. can't see the redhawks having the run defense to win this one SU, but don't wanna lay double digits on the blazers here either, so teased UAB to the over. used to be able to count on points in the bahamas back in the day, but that hasn't been the case lately.

battle of 11-2 teams in Orlando, with both sides on 10 game win streaks. common opponent in WKU in Oct as well. not saying much, but game of the day and should come down to the last possession. dogs trend well in Cure Bowl, and L2 have been high scoring. no reason for Trojans & Roadrunners to change things.

one more for tonight...

Fenway Bowl, 12/17
Louisville/Cincinnati under 42 for 1

both sides have lost coaches and offense. due to cancellations, the first Fenway Bowl too. who TF wants to play in that, especially on a cold morning after a rainy Friday? talk about a step down for Cincinnati too, considering their last two bowl match ups.
smallest of leans towards the Cardinals as well...SOS advantage, common USF opponent, and more angles...but want to wait and see if either side really shows up for this morning game. regardless of that, just don't see either one of these teams being able to do much offensively. looks like an ugly start to a 6 game saturday.

another...

Lending Tree Bowl, 12/17
Southern Miss (-6.5) for 1

Not a fan of So Piss, who doesn't have a good bowl record/history at all, laying points...but didn't want this to get to 7 as the game approaches, so I added the very public side. Rice is the only 5 win team to go bowling TY, they seriously limped to the finish line, they're a bad road team, and they haven't even been to a bowl since '14. Lots of situational angles pointing me towards fading the Owls, so I did. Should be another ugly ass game this Saturday though.

Got 4 more to add for this Saturday. Will say that I like BYU, if Hall plays, which doesn't look promising.

one more for tonight...

Fenway Bowl, 12/17
Louisville/Cincinnati under 42 for 1

both sides have lost coaches and offense. due to cancellations, the first Fenway Bowl too. who TF wants to play in that, especially on a cold morning after a rainy Friday? talk about a step down for Cincinnati too, considering their last two bowl match ups.
smallest of leans towards the Cardinals as well...SOS advantage, common USF opponent, and more angles...but want to wait and see if either side really shows up for this morning game. regardless of that, just don't see either one of these teams being able to do much offensively. looks like an ugly start to a 6 game saturday.
I had no idea there was a Fenway Bowl, lol. Hilarious.

11am start, ugh.

Yeah, I cannot imagine anyone getting too fired up here. Low total but merited.

Down to 41.

I had no idea there was a Fenway Bowl, lol. Hilarious.

11am start, ugh.

Yeah, I cannot imagine anyone getting too fired up here. Low total but merited.

Down to 41.

they wanted to copy the pinstripe bowl, but couldn't come up with a better name. :pointandlaugh:

saw it down to 39 today. yikes.

Well, I've played every bowl game thru 12/22 with the exception of SMU/BYU in New Mexico. Will post them in batches tonight. Nothing big, but enough to keep me interested in each of them.
Due to time/energy/etc, just gonna keep giving a sentence or two on each game. Lets start with the rest of Saturday's card...

Las Vegas Bowl, 12/17
Florida (+16) to Florida/Oregon St under 59 for 1 to win 1

was going back and forth with this one, so ended up teasing it to the under, which was my original lean to the game. gonna be lots of running the football in this one. beavs have had a solid season, but not about to lay double digits with them against an SEC team (no matter how flawed).
utah st beat the beavs in this bowl LY, but that was their first bowl in almost a decade. will be better this time around. gators off 2 bad bowl performances in a row, but have the feeling they'll be competitive after getting embarrased LY as well.

LA Bowl, 12/17
Fresno St (-3.5) for 1

One of the top SOS differences this bowl season, but had to go against the side I wanted in the end. Really like Wazzou, but they've simply lost too much (coaching and players) to back them here. They've got a terrible bowl history of late. And the Bulldogs are just too hot to go against. We all know their history vs the Pac-12.

Frisco Bowl, 12/17
Boise St (-10) @ -118 for 1

Hate to lay double digits with the Broncos, but North Texas is one of the worst bowl teams in recent history. They lost by 13 in this very same bowl LY. Boise should be able to run all over them.

next group...

Myrtle Beach Bowl, 12/19
Marshall (-10) for 1

Idaho Potato Bowl, 12/20
Eastern Michigan (+4) for 1
EMU/SJST over 54 for 1

Marshall's been pretty bad their last few bowls, but UConn hasn't been bowling since '15 and will be just happy to be here. It's a lot of points to lay against a sexy dog, but just see it as a mismatch.

This time I am backing the public dog, even though SJST has been a decent bowl team (other than the last one). Reason being is that the Spartans have been struggling, losing their L6 games ATS (not SU). conversely, EMU hasn't lost ATS since 10/15...and has been ok ATS in their bowl history too. Just see EMU out-gaining San Jose in a match up that should reach the 60s.

next couple...

Boca Raton Bowl, 12/20
Liberty (+5) for 1

New Orleans Bowl, 12/21
South Alabama (-4) @ -120 for 1

Both of these two bowls have favored the favs in recent history, but I couldn't back the Rockets. They've been a TD or more favorite in their last 3 bowl games, and they have lost SU in each of them. Liberty has some coaching changes to deal with, but I may still hit the ML in this one before kickoff. Plenty of time for that!
Liberty has some great bowl history too, and is looking to make it 4 for 4 SU and ATS in the L4 years. I know the Flames didn't finish the season on the best of notes, but they competed and had their moments (Arkansas and BYU...not to mention falling a point short vs Wake).

As much as I like WKU's QB, which him playing brought the line back to within reason, i had to back USA and their defense here. They lost 2 games TY...one by a point to UCLA, who they had beat before their coach made a bad decision, and and 10-6 game vs Troy. It is the Jaguars first bowl in some time, which I don't like...but I'm buying the year they had continuing into this game.

added a couple more overs this evening, and one of them i should've hit much earlier...

Armed Forces Bowl, 12/22
Air Force/Baylor over 49.5 for 1

Military Bowl, 12/28
Duke/UCF over 62 for 1

last one for tonight...

Armed Forces Bowl, 12/22
Baylor (-5.5) for 1

call me a sucker for going against a service academy...in the armed forces bowl, no less...but this game is easily the largest SOS discrepancy of the bowl season. i'm already on the over, but with the line dropping, i had to add 6-6 baylor too...losers of their L3 games this season.
yeah, it's a step or two down from the sugar bowl for the bears...but they've got the better athletes, and all they have to do is stop the run as best they can. it's not a home game, but they're what...an hour or two's drive south of Fort Worth? if they show any pride whatsoever, and keep playing for aranda, they win this one by double digits.
the falcons are a very good bowl team, but this is the best opponent they've had in some time. it's been a while, but last time AF played this particular bowl they were smoked by the other bears from Cal (also in a high scoring game). would love history to repeat itself. we shall see.

ok, that should be it. excuse any typos/etc, as it's late. other than the SMU/BYU game though, this takes me through 12/22.

will tackle the next 12 games (12/23 - 12/28) next week, then the following 12 games (12/29 - 12/31) right after that, which will lead into the final handful in January. it'll go quick, but definitely looking forward to these games...even the crappy ones, lol.

hoping for a decent start... :pray:

4 more additions to get me though Christmas. I'm seriously extended now, with all these plays, but I've got a new lathe arriving next week so will pretty much be in the garage/shop every available hour moving forward lol. Thankfully there's a TV in there, so I can still watch the games.

Might have a couple smaller ML plays to add, or some in game adjustments &/or team totals...but will need some positive bowl results before I can go too much further down the road. Anyhow, jumped back on to post these additional plays.

New Mexico Bowl, 12/17
BYU (+4.5) for 1

Independence Bowl, 12/23
Louisiana (+7) for 1

Gasparilla Bowl, 12/23
Wake Forest (-1) for 1

Hawaii Bowl, 12/24
Middle Tennessee (+7) for 1

Looks like Hall's out, but still had to back the running dog in New Mexico. Hopefully the BYU running game can control things, and take advantage of the poor SMU defense. Will still need TM to be missing those WRs though, cuz the Mormon defense has been almost as bad. It's been a few years, but last two bowls SMU played they were favored in both and got absolutely smoked by FAU and LaTech.

Holding my nose with ULL in the Independence, but it's basically/almost/kind of a home game against what should be an unmotivated, and historically poor/under-performing bowl team in Houston. Fading Dana in bowl season seems to work.

Don't like going against Mizzou as an SEC dog, but just feel Wake will be the more motivated team in Tampa. Definitely backing the better offense here, and the Tigers haven't won a bowl since '14. Lost to Army LY.

Too many points now to back that awful Aztec offense in Hawaii. The Blue Raiders should be happy to be there, so backing the doggie on Christmas Eve.

Short and sweet. It's officially 12/16, and bowl season kicks off in a matter of hours!!! :cheers3:

well the first day kinda sucked, but it's been pretty good since. 5-5 so far, so basically a continuation of the season. just wish i would've stuck with my first take on the beaver/gator game (mentioned somewhere above) instead of getting cute with that teaser.
anyhow, my new lathe arrives tomorrow. will try to stick with bowl season thru the end...but if i disappear, that is the reason why.

have an addition for the day after Christmas, aka opening day at santa anita...

Quick Lane Bowl, 12/26
New Mexico St (+4) for 1

two butt ugly teams going bowling in detroit, and i'm backing the HC who's winless (0-5) this time of year...having turned around a program (via some very soft wins) that's only played in 4 bowl games in it's long, un-storied history. (they've never lost either, lol.) ;) anyhow, why TF not?

next group...

Myrtle Beach Bowl, 12/19
Marshall (-10) for 1

Idaho Potato Bowl, 12/20
Eastern Michigan (+4) for 1
EMU/SJST over 54 for 1

Marshall's been pretty bad their last few bowls, but UConn hasn't been bowling since '15 and will be just happy to be here. It's a lot of points to lay against a sexy dog, but just see it as a mismatch.

This time I am backing the public dog, even though SJST has been a decent bowl team (other than the last one). Reason being is that the Spartans have been struggling, losing their L6 games ATS (not SU). conversely, EMU hasn't lost ATS since 10/15...and has been ok ATS in their bowl history too. Just see EMU out-gaining San Jose in a match up that should reach the 60s.
I went with EMU TT over so hopefully we both are happy later today! Best of luck the rest of the way man!

well,, another nice day of bowls. throw out day one, and i've got no complaints. ;)

making these plays so early hasn't really bit me in the ass yet, but that changes on 12/22. freakin cost myself 6 points on that total alone. :(
despite the potential angles in the fly boys favor, i'm still behind the bears here. like i said before, the largest SOS discrepancy this bowl season by far. if these dbags want to travel an hour or two south and get their asses handed to them by inferior athletes, then they've got far less pride/heart/competitiveness than i can begin to imagine. we'll see if motivation alone can beat/embarrass the bears. just wish i was making these plays at the current lines.

still working on the next sets of games on 12/27 and 12/28. already posted a couple totals from the openers, but lots more to come.

toss out 12/16 + 12/22, and it's been a nice start to the bowl season. unfortunately, those 2 days really sucked though. anyhow, considering everything...from portal crap to whatever...it's still been a fun distraction.
will update things soon, as it's been a while since i've logged on, but here are the adds for the next couple of days. had a couple totals played at the open, but here are the rest of them. (will try to hit 12/29 and 12/30 in the next day or two as well.)

Camellia Bowl, 12/27
Georgia Southern (-4) for 1

First Responder Bowl, 12/27
Memphis (-7) @ -120 for 1

Birmingham Bowl, 12/27
ECU/Coastal over 64 for 1

Guaranteed (aka Tony Waters) Rate Bowl, 12/27
Oklahoma St/Wisconsin under 43 @ -107 for 1

Not going to give much on these games. Will say that I lean towards ECU, but not sure if they'll show up (or if they'll pull a baylor), so liked the total more. As for the Cowboy/Badger game, gawd only knows. Unless it's ridiculous, garbage TDs being scored, can't bank on these depleted offenses putting up many points...no matter how many have left on the other side of the ball as well.

Military and Holiday bowls for 12/28 were already posted. As for the other two...

Liberty Bowl, 12/28
Kansas (+3) for 1

Texas Bowl, 12/28

Texas Tech (+3.5) for 1

hope you all had a great Christmas with your families.

should be all updated. 10-8-1 thru Christmas. now we get to the middle section. fast & furious to close out the year. :cheers3:

nice win for nmst & kill today. adding the other 2 games on thursday.

Pinstripe Bowl, 12/29
Minnesota (-9.5) @ -118 for 1

Alamo Bowl, 12/29
Washington (+3.5) @ -115 for 1

it's a crap load of points to lay in the bronx, but just see the gophers running it down the orange's throat all game long. the syracuse season really took a turn for the worse down the stretch...and with all the changes/losses/etc, just can't see them turning things around for this one.

i'm going against a lot of trends in backing the soft Pac-12 team vs the physical Horns, but couldn't help myself. Texas running game (which IS their offense) won't be the same missing their two best. UW hasn't lost since 10/8...and with Penix back/playing, the Huskies should put up numbers against that below average Horn pass defense. will see how this game starts, but might take a look at the UW TT as well.

nice win for nmst & kill today. adding the other 2 games on thursday.

Pinstripe Bowl, 12/29
Minnesota (-9.5) @ -118 for 1

Alamo Bowl, 12/29
Washington (+3.5) @ -115 for 1

it's a crap load of points to lay in the bronx, but just see the gophers running it down the orange's throat all game long. the syracuse season really took a turn for the worse down the stretch...and with all the changes/losses/etc, just can't see them turning things around for this one.

i'm going against a lot of trends in backing the soft Pac-12 team vs the physical Horns, but couldn't help myself. Texas running game (which IS their offense) won't be the same missing their two best. UW hasn't lost since 10/8...and with Penix back/playing, the Huskies should put up numbers against that below average Horn pass defense. will see how this game starts, but might take a look at the UW TT as well.
Really appreciate the write ups opposed to just posting plays without reason. GL!

live...

ECU/Coastal under 76 @ -115 for 1

gotta gift opportunity to middle missing mccall.

not saying it'll definitely hit. saying this backup coastal QB is gawd awful, and a lucky TD bomb gave this 76 number. 31-21 in the 3rd. hoping to somehow hit the over 64 and the under 76 now. worst case however is i'll split them. have no confidence in the coastal offense w/out mccall, which is the bottom line...and this seemed like the best opportunity to escape.

that live addition ruined a 3-1 day, but it still should've middled. east caro got a bit retarded, so it left me wishing i had left the game alone. anyhow, moving on...
still working on the 12/30 games, but wanted to play these two in case they climbed to 6 or more.

Sun Bowl, 12/30
UCLA (-5.5) for 1.5

Orange Bowl, 12/30
Clemson (-5) for 1

Pitt is missing Slovis, Abinikanda, and more. Conversely, UCLA's horses are playing...even if Charbonnet isn't taking all the reps, DTR is though. Anyhow, Bruins haven't been bowling in some time...they often play soft...but will they get beaten by Patti/back ups? It's not like Pitt and/or Narduzzi have decent bowl history either. In the end, it just comes down to the personnel losses for Pitt.

Battle of the back up QBs in the Orange Bowl, but I'm backing the team that can stop the run. This game still might go over the total, but like the Tigers more. If Milton can carve up the Clemson secondary like Hooker would've, then I'll tip my cap. And obviously Dabo/Clemson have a much better bowl history than Heupel and the Vols do. Two less than stellar pass defenses...two replacement QBs...one good run defense.

that live addition ruined a 3-1 day, but it still should've middled. east caro got a bit retarded, so it left me wishing i had left the game alone. anyhow, moving on...
still working on the 12/30 games, but wanted to play these two in case they climbed to 6 or more.

Sun Bowl, 12/30
UCLA (-5.5) for 1.5

Orange Bowl, 12/30
Clemson (-5) for 1

Pitt is missing Slovis, Abinikanda, and more. Conversely, UCLA's horses are playing...even if Charbonnet isn't taking all the reps, DTR is though. Anyhow, Bruins haven't been bowling in some time...they often play soft...but will they get beaten by Patti/back ups? It's not like Pitt and/or Narduzzi have decent bowl history either. In the end, it just comes down to the personnel losses for Pitt.

Battle of the back up QBs in the Orange Bowl, but I'm backing the team that can stop the run. This game still might go over the total, but like the Tigers more. If Milton can carve up the Clemson secondary like Hooker would've, then I'll tip my cap. And obviously Dabo/Clemson have a much better bowl history than Heupel and the Vols do. Two less than stellar pass defenses...two replacement QBs...one good run defense.
I’ll be in Miami for the game (got talked into it since been to almost every game - so can’t stop now) and no clue how I feel about the game or if I’ll even bet it, but Vols run D certainly hasn’t been their issue this year. Hoping for an exciting game where Joe can look good to give some hope for next year. Klubnik definitely scares me - think he’s legit. BOL

I’ll be in Miami for the game (got talked into it since been to almost every game - so can’t stop now) and no clue how I feel about the game or if I’ll even bet it, but Vols run D certainly hasn’t been their issue this year. Hoping for an exciting game where Joe can look good to give some hope for next year. Klubnik definitely scares me - think he’s legit. BOL
ENJOY

have fun tomorrow!

lame backdoor in the pinstripe bowl, but knew it was coming for well over a quarter. shit happens. anyhow, two more for tomorrow.

Mayo Bowl, 12/30
Maryland/NCST under 46 @-115 for 1

Gator Bowl, 12/30
Notre Dame (-3) @ -115 for 1

still undecided about the Arizona Bowl.

Terps have the QB advantage, but he's missing most of his help/weapons. NCST has a solid defense, and a gawd awful offense. Under was the only way to go here, imo. Early start doesn't hurt the cause either.

Cocks have a great QB, Domers don't have a QB...but other than that, Scary is missing a ton of talent in this game. Irish should control the trenches, and control the run game/clock. Horrible matchup for uSC, unless the ND coaching staff and/or replacement QB want to screw this up. Rattler can't do this by himself, can he?

decent day of bowling, even with minny getting backdoored. as for the remaining game for tomorrow, throwing up my hands...so my smallest play of the bowl season.

Arizona Bowl, 12/30
Wyoming (+3) @ -120 for 1/2

after all these great bowl games lately, this is absolutely the shittiest of the season (on and off paper). both teams missing a lot...both nothing to write home about to begin with...and i can still make a semi-lame case to back both of these sides. bottom line, i gave up...backing the better defense, and the team/coach with the better bowl history...nothing more than that.

back later with the four 12/31 games.

my bruins are so damn soft. :( DTR with another 3 INTs, just like the SC game. :( and i'm just done watching clemson...

adding tomorrow's games.

Music City Bowl, 12/31
Kentucky (+3) @ -120 for 1/2

Sugar Bowl, 12/31
Alabama (-7) for 1

Fiesta Bowl, 12/31
Michigan (-7) @ -125 for 1

Peach Bowl, 12/31
Georgia (-6) for 1

for my take on the Music City Bowl, you can pretty much use my take on the Arizona Bowl. i throw up my hands and put an action play on the dog. screw this crappy early game. all defense, but 31 is just too low to play the under.

tbh, 2-3 weeks ago, i expected to be on the opposite sides of all 3 of these remaining games.

KSt is fiesty AF, and Bama isn't in the playoff...so motivation edge to the wildcats. but then all the horses decided to play for Bama. so long as they don't pull a DTR/UCLA, they simply out class KSt. i might be kicking myself tomorrow for this change of heart over the past handful of days, but just feel that Bama pulls away and wins by 2 scores if they show up to play.

TCU battles...close games, come backs, and all...but just feel the Wolverine defense will end this Cinderella run. Frogs luck will run out, and UM should win comfortably.

Ohio St matches up fairly well, they're super athletic, and this second chance makes them a sexy dog...and I kind of agree. Only problem for me is Stroud. He was a deer in headlights that 2nd half against Michigan, and i just think the same thing could easily happen here. Buckeyes may prove me wrong, but I don't think Stroud is up for the challenge.

my bruins are so damn soft. :( DTR with another 3 INTs, just like the SC game. :( and i'm just done watching clemson...

adding tomorrow's games.

Music City Bowl, 12/31
Kentucky (+3) @ -120 for 1/2

Sugar Bowl, 12/31
Alabama (-7) for 1

Fiesta Bowl, 12/31
Michigan (-7) @ -125 for 1

Peach Bowl, 12/31
Georgia (-6) for 1

for my take on the Music City Bowl, you can pretty much use my take on the Arizona Bowl. i throw up my hands and put an action play on the dog. screw this crappy early game. all defense, but 31 is just too low to play the under.

tbh, 2-3 weeks ago, i expected to be on the opposite sides of all 3 of these remaining games.

KSt is fiesty AF, and Bama isn't in the playoff...so motivation edge to the wildcats. but then all the horses decided to play for Bama. so long as they don't pull a DTR/UCLA, they simply out class KSt. i might be kicking myself tomorrow for this change of heart over the past handful of days, but just feel that Bama pulls away and wins by 2 scores if they show up to play.

TCU battles...close games, come backs, and all...but just feel the Wolverine defense will end this Cinderella run. Frogs luck will run out, and UM should win comfortably.

Ohio St matches up fairly well, they're super athletic, and this second chance makes them a sexy dog...and I kind of agree. Only problem for me is Stroud. He was a deer in headlights that 2nd half against Michigan, and i just think the same thing could easily happen here. Buckeyes may prove me wrong, but I don't think Stroud is up for the challenge.

Let's get it sir. Happy new year to you and your family!

i couldn't have been more wrong with the playoff games. that said...those were two of the most insane, yet entertaining playoff games in recent memory. enjoyed TF out of them, and (for once) didn't even care about losing the plays. just hope the national championship can somehow live up to the shadow of those two games.

finishing this shit out...

Reliaquest Bowl, 1/2
Illinois (+3) @ -106 for 1

Cotton Bowl, 1/2
Tulane (+2) @ -107 for 1

Citrus Bowl, 1/2
LSU (-15) for 1

Rose Bowl, 1/2
Utah (-1) @ -112 for 1

Messy St may start well, but I don't think they'll go the distance.

I do not expect CW to play much at all. All motivation has gotta be on Tulane's side.

Hate to lay that many points, but expecting Purdue to look gawd awful.

Game of the day, and think Kyle ends his lil bowl game losing streak of late by a FG.

Hope everyone had a great NYE :cheers3:

Back