Bowling

Good luck man. The line movement is crazy on this one. Down to 1.5. I want to hammer ISU to show some big 12 pride but layin off. Good luck and happy new year

Good luck man. The line movement is crazy on this one. Down to 1.5. I want to hammer ISU to show some big 12 pride but layin off. Good luck and happy new year
It’s a tough one. Pac12 is terrible but I think Wazzou will show up. Still mad I didn’t bet Auburn. Did have Syracuse though. Got a bunch of nba too. Happy new year to you, too!

Forgot to add Texas. Clearly a game that meant a lot to them and little to Georgia. Playoff needs to go to 8 although Bama and Clemson would still probably be in the finals. Enjoyed the LSU game and in particular the UK win. Great year for my Cats! Will miss Allen and Snell.

Can I get your thoughts on this one. Good luck as always eazy.
I think Clemson is their biggest threat but like Tua at this stage better than Lawrence. Tua is awesome in big games especially when the other QB is hyped up. He destroyed Oklahoma and had a better game than Murray. Dont let the final score fool you. Alabama dominated OU in all phases. Clemson is much better than Oklahoma, though. It won’t be easy. But at the end of the day I’ll take Saban and Tua and one of the best rosters in college football history. Round 4. Should be fun!

I think Clemson is their biggest threat but like Tua at this stage better than Lawrence. Tua is awesome in big games especially when the other QB is hyped up. He destroyed Oklahoma and had a better game than Murray. Dont let the final score fool you. Alabama dominated OU in all phases. Clemson is much better than Oklahoma, though. It won’t be easy. But at the end of the day I’ll take Saban and Tua and one of the best rosters in college football history. Round 4. Should be fun!
Yea man that makes a lot of sense. I’m torn on the game but want some action on it. Thanks I’ll probably roll with the tide too.

Tough one last night. Clemson looked like Alabama. They basically are even now. Both loaded with 5 star southern athletes born to play football. It must kill Saban to see Ross burn them like that. He is from Alabama. And of course Dabo beating his alma mater. But don’t get it twisted, Saban has 6 titles. People writing him off are ignorant. Dabo will probably take over when he retires, though. Rich get richer.

Back