Bowling with GoIrish!

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all.....haven't posted in a while but good to see everyone's doing well.

Wyoming +10.5 3U

:shake2::cheers3::tiphat:

Not the greatest of times for our Irish, GI, and just not exhibition bowl season without them. I still like Kelly as a coach, but he's coming off as more and more unchained.

I watched the ESPN Catholics vs Convicts last night, thought it was very well done. Spent a hell of a lot of time on the poor guy who got in trouble for the T-shirts, but man did that footage of that game bring back, or restore, some memories. I always remembered the score, and the last play, the go-for-2, but all those turnovers and momentum swings had grown kind of fuzzy over the years.

I did have one of those shirts. Didn't know it was going to turn into a damn collector's item, they were just crappy Hanes t-shirts. Think it went to the rag bag by the turn of the century.

Tip, cleveland gary was great. That TD called a fumbled lol
and the Irish DB who tried to bring down Gary saying the ball was moving. Good shit.

Yeah, I kind of think replay would have reversed that. I think the good guys won that day, it was destiny. Wonder who Brent had? His comments in the documentary seemed like he was still relishing a nice payout on the Irish.

I watched the ESPN Catholics vs Convicts last night, thought it was very well done. Spent a hell of a lot of time on the poor guy who got in trouble for the T-shirts, but man did that footage of that game bring back, or restore, some memories. I always remembered the score, and the last play, the go-for-2, but all those turnovers and momentum swings had grown kind of fuzzy over the years.

I did have one of those shirts. Didn't know it was going to turn into a damn collector's item, they were just crappy Hanes t-shirts. Think it went to the rag bag by the turn of the century.

You liked it? I was so pumped for the episode, but was so letdown
Underwhelming as all shit I thought

I wish I had a ton of time to go on a rant about the whole situation lol. I agree that he needs to come back to planet earth as he is losing his style/swagger/himself. I def still like him as the coach but if he decided to take a opportunity elsewhere, I wouldn't be butt hurt about it. Def a terrible year but having no one to manage the d has doomed them for a couple of years. hopefully more than anything, they can get those problems solve with Elko jumping on board.

I thought catholics vs convicts was really good but maybe its because anytime I see those golden helmets on my screen, I fall in love all over again :)

Go Irish!

You liked it? I was so pumped for the episode, but was so letdown
Underwhelming as all shit I thought

I thought it spent a little more time, maybe a lot, on the plight of the t-shirt guy "Walshy", but I thought the football stuff was a nicely told 4+ year story on both programs. They had some great footage, both coaches, both quarterbacks, coordinators like Wanndstedt and Alvarez, a lot of key players, the game announcers. I felt like I was watching the game again.

Back