Bowling for $$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Thread starter Thread starter bandit8579
  • Start date Start date
B

bandit8579

Hit UCF ML last night as my bowl play of the year. Did not think it would be that easy though.

played Bama -16 for half of yesterdays dime wager on the ML in UCF.

Hit UCF ML last night as my bowl play of the year. Did not think it would be that easy though.

played Bama -16 for half of yesterdays dime wager on the ML in UCF.
nice hit I wish I could have bet the ML with my book he had no ML

Huge day yesterday! Had to play it online to get the ML. Hit a 6 teamer parlay as well. Going to get the new 2014 F-150 as soon as it comes out.

Huge day yesterday! Had to play it online to get the ML. Hit a 6 teamer parlay as well. Going to get the new 2014 F-150 as soon as it comes out.
nice parlay a 6 teamer 2 years ago it was crazy thats when I hit 8/ 6 team parlays what a great year

nice parlay a 6 teamer 2 years ago it was crazy thats when I hit 8/ 6 team parlays what a great year

Yeah. Having that year myself right now. Hit 2 8 teamers in last week of regular season for college and hit 2 6 teamers the next weekend. Needless to say, I do not know what to do with all the cash. I can't spend it fast enough.

Big play today. Vandy -1.5.

Went 3-0 yesterday. Easy money on my big plays. Can't reveal all my secrets here though.

what the fuk is this thread even here for???

go to covers with this shit!

I dont know why the MODS have even allowed this crap to be here this long!

Why the hate? Just trying to post winners.

post the winners BEFORE or dont post them at all.

As of right now, I have you at 0-1 with Bama-16 with Vandy pending.

What would you think? And if you are too dumb to realize that, then move your posting to covers IMO. You will get better feed back there

post the winners BEFORE or dont post them at all.

As of right now, I have you at 0-1 with Bama-16 with Vandy pending.

What would you think? And if you are too dumb to realize that, then move your posting to covers IMO. You will get better feed back there

EXACTLY...what a stupid a$$ thread!

Hit Vandy for a dime. Have some big ones planned for tomorrow.

Already have 68k in cash at my house. Should be plenty for that f-150. Sorry if it offends anyone but just had the best season I have ever had.

it's not that you offend anyone - most people here want their fellow gamblers to win. it's that you come in here, post a loser, come back and say you went 3-0, hit a big dog ML, 2 8 teamers and 2 6 teamers (not posted in here) but you can't "share your secrets".

tbh it appears that you are a full-of-shit-need-to-be-told-how-great-you-are asshole. if this is you, go back to covers, if you want to be part of a group of great guys that share information, have discussions and help each other make better decisions in there bet choices, please stay and contribute.

Easiest play no the board. Cincy and Under. May have the ice bowl game as well.

In D8's thread you say you lose 200 bucks everytime you split(meaning 2,000 bets).

Here you say Vandy is a big-play.

Then you say you hit it for a dime.

Also, in D8's threads you say you lost your ass because of him yet here you have so much cash you 'can't spend it quick enough'.

See ya dude...

Back