bowling by jimmy

If you think Colorado's offense is bad, just wait for the Tree.....

North Carolina +3 (-120) 4 Units
North Carolina ML +120 2 Units

Pac 12 looks like shit Jimmy. I hope your huskies crush. Just hard to bet after seeing this dogshit.

Although I do think Utah would have won by 15+ if Joe mothefuckin Williams didn't have the flu.

Any thoughts, or am I being too harsh?

Pac 12 looks like shit Jimmy. I hope your huskies crush. Just hard to bet after seeing this dogshit.

Although I do think Utah would have won by 15+ if Joe mothefuckin Williams didn't have the flu.

Any thoughts, or am I being too harsh?

P12 certainly looking like shit.....Utah looked decent, but Indiana was pretty horseshit against anyone with a pulse all season....I knew Colorado's offsense was suspect, but didn't expect that performance....jesus, they just looked horrible.....what can you say about Wazzu....couldn't crack a zone with a bunch of DBs that haven't played all year....

IDK.....obviously going against Stanford tomorrow, as I don't think they have anything to offer offensively....KJ makes the point that the Tree O-line should control, but I just don't know if they have a passing threat to even scare the heels into worring about getting beat downfield......but, no matter how shitty a conference looks, there is always one team that just rolls in a bowl game....I am betting that is USC.....

UW.......let's just say I can't wait for the game....prolly just gonna watch

I agree bruv. Always those couple that dominate. I like your heels bet.

Go huskies. Fuck the SEC

Like the UNC play Jimmy. It's a big one for me as well. Think some teams rally around injuries/suspensions (like Minny did), but not sure about the mindset of a team when its best player just chooses to sit out for personal reasons. Like you said, not sure they have the weapons to keep up regardless.

FSU +6 2nd half........but only for 30% of what I got on noles plus, so not unreadsonable......they keep going

Say who, Say What.........Don't tell me the Dawgs ain't bad motherfukkers....Say who, say what....don't tell me the Dawgs ain't bad motherfukkers

shit goes back to the 80s......Coach P looks the other way......it is important and he knows it......

UW +14.....4 units

Going with a ML too, but think I get a better number tomorrow....+500 or better or no play

Hope your boys show up today Jimmy. Us against the world mentality in that locker room for sure. Personally I think it's going to be an entertaining game. I took Wash TTo20. GL and HNY

Thx fellas....HNY to you as well....go Dawgs!!!!

UW under 24 (2nd)....Savannah seen enough to know they could lose....grind and play D and they win

Back