Bowling 12/21-12/31

Solid day to open things up despite Washington states shit show finish, lost a lot of respect for Leach today...ULL pending, back at it Monday

It is hard to imagine both ECU and the over covering today. You are the first person I see on the Bobcats and Kyle on the under. Ohio did beat Marshall (4-0 turnover advantage though). Good luck, appreciate your input, Merry Christmas.

This is by no means an easy pick today...the final straw for me came down to Solich has a better track record and more experience in preparing for a game like this...ECU has a bad track record in bowl games under their current head coach 0-4 last 4 bowl games...very similar game to last years independence bowl

UCLA/Virginia Tech un 47.5 -105
Mississippi State -7 -105

Obviously too late but I have my biggest play of the bowl season to date on BC +8...key stat is bet on any team who won 2 games or less last season (16-1) last 17 times this situation has happened...not sure if this goes back 10 or 15 years, either way this is a biggy for me...watching this one 5 min down the road from the game

been out of town the last few days and it got to hecktic to post, sorry guys should be around rest of the season

Texas A+M -13.5 -105

I have seen enough...never post plays ahead of time but this line isn't going to get any better and I know what I want...will have all of tomorrow's play posted before next year

Auburn +8.5 -105

Back