Bowles’ blunder

As I said in the in-game or discussion game, Todd surrendered the game after the interception.

That's what led to each proceeding move (Lions not using running plays to account for the 8-12 extra seconds and not using full play clock twice).

Twas a gentlemen's agreement.

He still should have given his team that possible ONE play to tie.

Use the timeout after first down.

Detroit shaky on longer FGs.

Game was not over, but coach decided it was immediately after the interception.

I noticed it, but it didn’t register with me enough to post about it until much later in the day. Inexplicable to me.

Was anyone thrown off by Bowles‘ body language before tho? The smirks. Maybe he had in his own mind given up some time ago.

After he conceded the game it would have been a bad look to take a TO after third down. Bowles has respect for the game. You either take the TO after first down or don’t take it.

As I said in the in-game or discussion game, Todd surrendered the game after the interception.

That's what led to each proceeding move (Lions not using running plays to account for the 8-12 extra seconds and not using full play clock twice).

That’s how I kinda thought of it too. Like I noticed he had the timeout, but was kinda just how you said

I noticed it, but it didn’t register with me enough to post about it until much later in the day. Inexplicable to me.

Was anyone thrown off by Bowles‘ body language before tho? The smirks. Maybe he had in his own mind given up some time ago.
He’s always like that though

I find it very intriguing to figure out when you use first name or not

We see it weekly with coaches being morons. But you’d have to be really fucking stupid there with that little time left. No coach in the world could fuck that up!!
Okay maybe Staley.

100% calculated. It’s worth the question I guess in the presser, but that’s the end of it.

Bowles sticking with the "game was over" mantra.

MCDC admitting that he handled things wrong as well.

So, take away my gentleman's agreement. Although, that's exactly what it looked like.

Again, coaches are stupid.

Todd has said twice that Detroit was going to be up 11. I guess he didn't scout our kicker??

Oh well.

Sucks for those who had live bets at larger numbers.

Bowles should have stayed as a DC where his is good. Plenty of coordinators aren't meant to be head coaches and he is one of them.

Bowles sticking with the "game was over" mantra.

MCDC admitting that he handled things wrong as well.

So, take away my gentleman's agreement. Although, that's exactly what it looked like.

Again, coaches are stupid.

Todd has said twice that Detroit was going to be up 11. I guess he didn't scout our kicker??

Oh well.

Sucks for those who had live bets at larger numbers.
It’s the NFL not wanting this said publicly.
It was totally understood. I don’t believe that.

Back