Bowl Thread 12/29/06

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Updated Bowl Record 7-2 +8units

On to todays games, i was originally thinking Clemson but after thinking about thow SEC teams always seem to get up for big games, just like Alabama tried to do it yesterday but just barley fell short, i thought hell lets role with the dog, a strategy thats usually very successful. I would love to see kentucky steal this one, they are a wild card, sometimes the D is solid other times it is not. 11 points in a bowl game is to many for any SEC team, you have to question Clemsons motivation to get up for this game, kentucky will go for the throat, they have had some good games this year and have played some talented squads real tuff'.
Wildcats +11 for 1 unit

Going easy on this one because if Clemson does get up it could get real
ugly real quick.
:smiley_acbe:
Good Luck to All.....

Updated Record 8-2 +9 units

Adding Spurriers COCKS -5 1 unit.

This is a game that screams trap but I dont care I will pay to see Houston beat a well coached physical SEC team....If Houston wins it will baffle my mind....but stranger things have happened.

:new_shocked:

Can you tell I like the SEC?

Last edited:
Man i absolutley love ur 2 plays.. I think me and you have the same feel for the sec.. Good luck bud

Yeah,
Its all I watch during football season and I live near Athens so I hear all that Bulldog Hogwash all year...

Leans for Tom...

Navy +7 think that too many points. BC doesnt have an explosive offense.

Virgina Tech -3 Freshman QB and #1 defense, not good.

Dude u know how me and u do with the sec... I have my other leans already listed

but i feel like i know this shit conference .. and uga wins this game su.. lay the points homie

I dont know about GA peforming under that pressure defense...I think Ore will be punding the ball all night...

Yeah, right now we are both sitting on 10-2, but I am gonna take Saturday and Sunday off to prep for the Jan 1 games. Hope you sweep the board the next few days to keep the pressure on me to stay on my game haha. Best of luck with Navy and Tech if you decide to hit that submit button on em.

Back