Alabama -3 4 units WINNER

Monday 12/31
Air Force/Cal over 55.5 2.5 units
South Florida -6 2 units

Last edited:
can i ask why you like smiss?

Sure you can ask

Three factors I like points to S.Miss:

1- High motivation for the kids to win their last game under Coack Bower after being told to resign or be fired after nearly 20 yrs at ths school

2- S'ern Miss hasnt been healthy on offense since week 1...they are now

3- Cincinnati benefited from tons of turnovers. Southern Miss can and should run on this defense controlling the game and opening up the pass later on...possibly even getting the SU win

My prediction Cincy by 3-7 pts

Ofcourse I could be wrong.....

ECU +10.5
Boise ST benefitted from the weakest schedule in all of major college football. Matter of fact, several AA schools had a tougher schedule. Their two real tests this year were both SU losses. Away from home BSU just isnt the same team, scoring nearly 10 pts shy of their avg. They are just 3-11 L14 as a DD road favorite while ECU is 6-1 L7 in this big Dog role

CMU +8 At this point I dont really see Purdue being motivated at all to play in this bowl game

Texas -2.5 Not real crazy about either side or total in this game....going small with who I feel to be the better team

Added two plays for friday. Might end up throwing a dollar or two on the Maryland ML as well

GL to yall

Bama turned out a little closer than I hoped for but still a winner...I like the over in the first game today

South Fla -6 The Bulls shut down West Va's spread attack two years running...looking for more of the same here

Back