Bowl Season: Fading Public Dogs

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
I've already missed out on some qualifying plays.... BYU last night for one....

remaining games that qualify right now (strongest on top)

Ohio state
south Florida
Georgia tech
Stanford
Virginia tech
Miami Florida
Troy

I really liked USF before Taggart left. Already bet on Clemson, just think they are the better team, but Urban with a month to prepare and all those athletes, can easily see them winning comfortably. Haven't really dived into the others yet

nice job this year have followed a few of your plays. do you pull your numbers from sports insights?

Thanks. This only seems to be profitable in college football. I have no idea why. Yes sportsinsights for the most part but I also check pregame to see how the %s compare. It's also about reading lines.

West vagina is a slight public dog. Lots of ml action on them. Some reverse line movement as well.

Need to look more into that game

I was thinking Cocks D should be able to hang with this USF team but honestly if Taggert were still there we probably get beat handily. And, I am getting flashbacks of the last time pub loved the cocks...

hate
to see this.....this system has been good

I am the other way and ML........

shit man

the percentages are borderline. Evened out today. Scary is still a slight public dog but I like the other things USF has going for them. These plays don't always win obviously so go with whatever you feel is right.

FWIW, ESPN streak for cash has this as a straight up prop....

61% on Arkansas.

I like VT for other reasons... but the run offenses/defenses in this one are completely mismatched. Arkansas the worst vs. run.

Not to mention the SEC has looked putrid w/ Vandy getting beaten down by a .500 ACC team and Miss St. getting beat (basically) but a .500 MAC team.

Virginia tech -7 -105

There was once a time when some people scoffed at betting %s. That sentiment is no longer as prevalent. :tiphat:

Anyone know why the TCU line moved so much?

Aside from being a potential play here, UM will be a play for me simply because of Harbaugh. Love his tenacity and preparation for bowl games.

TCU line move is baffling me as well. No key injuries that I'm aware of. Got a rookie QB against a team that will be prepared, but thought Georgia would take some action from the public for sure.

TCU better coach and should be very prepared. Were banged up all season.

Jorja... ugh. Not sure.

Value might be gone but I like them here on the ML.

Gonna lay off Stanford.... lots of money on unc... but the line move from -3.5 to -2.5 says a lot

Locked in on

Air Force -14

Thing is that line move was completely attributed to McCaffrey and he's worth the move over the key number, probably worth more than a point but the numbers involved made it enough.

Tough game to bet I agree, wish I had a RB prop for the Tree but do not.

I believe in a different thread he mentioned Pub on Clemson and he would be pretty heavy on Bama but I will let him clarify that.

yes they most certainly do qualify.... the action has evened out some from where it was a couple days ago but it'll still be a play for me

trying to see how big.... might go half on the spread and half on the bama tt over

Back