Bowl plays

I have a million angles pointing to Clemson:
Here's one:

Clemson under Dabo is 17-2 ATS in post-season games if Clemson's prior game was not an extraordinarily good or bad performance (i.e., it was within 19 points of the spread, either way). Clemson covered the USC game by 1.5, so this game is a solid fit.

7-0 ATS in conference championship games (+16.6)
5-0 ATS in bowl games (+11.6) (includes win/cover over UK in 2009 bowl game)
5-2 ATS in playoff games (+9.6)

Here's another:

UK is a bit like the Georgia Tech team of the last 1.5 years. It likes to lie in the weeds and bite unsuspecting favorites. But it can't do it twice in a row,

UK under Stoops Is 1-7 ATS as a dog of 2.5+ off a win as a dog. This includes one bowl game (vs. GT in 2016), which UK lost 33-18 as +3.5. That was off the upset win (as +28) over UL and the most undeserving Heisman winner ever.

Last edited:
Monday:

ODU -3.5

I played ODU at -2.5, but play will be graded at -3.5, available at Bookmaker at -111

Tuesday:

UTSA/Marsh under 53

This is essentially SMU's first conference game in the ACC. I'm guessing they'll be duly motivated.

We shall see.

Will probably add a play on Rutgers.

Have some strong rushing yardage angles backing NC State and Arizona, but it's hard to play against the B12 in bowl games (4-1 ATS so far this year with only loss by newbie UCF).

May play OU, will more likely be on the OVER. Have exceptionally strong angles pointing to both the over and the under in this one.

Iowa State will be in a B12 over angle that won easily in the Kansas game a couple days ago.

Last edited:
Will probably add a play on Rutgers.

Have some strong rushing yardage angles backing NC State and Arizona, but it's hard to play against the B12 in bowl games (4-1 ATS so far this year with only loss by newbie UCF).

May play OU, will more likely be on the OVER. Have exceptionally strong angles pointing to both the over and the under in this one.

Iowa State will be in a B12 over angle that won easily in the Kansas game a couple days ago.

How you feel about your boys today?

I'm on them. Also Shipley over 59.5 yards rushing.

Clemson is missing a lot of their best defensive players, but the roster is much deeper than UK's. Clemson should be able to run on UK.
But this is a repeat of 2021. Clemson will continue a strong end to the regular season with a bowl win/cover.

I'm on them. Also Shipley over 59.5 yards rushing.

Clemson is missing a lot of their best defensive players, but the roster is much deeper than UK's. Clemson should be able to run on UK.
Whats the read on Shipley vs Mafah? I took alt line of Mafah as he gets more carries it seems

I'm on them -- big. Also Shipley over 59.5 yards rushing.

I'm on as well. Assume Clemson's depth can still limit UK's run game.

Back