Texas Tech -6
MSU+7'
ECU -2'
Utah +10'
UConn -4'
Ohio St +10
Ball St -2'
Florida -3

Bold italics means games I am looking at according to systems. +7 can be bought to -6.5 just as well as +7.5. Pre xmas faves since 2000 are hitting at 71% ATS as post xmas faves are hitting 38%. Designated HT are 61% since 2000 as well ATS. Teams playing on home turf are also 68% and right now I see Hawaii as HT and playing on home field so this would be a play for me for sure! I also broke down pre/post xmas because since 2005 season dogs of +7 or more are 31-10 ATS with '05-'06 season producing 13-1 ATS record in those games. So 18-8 minus the freakishly high % of that year which is still unreal!

Personally I like MInny+10 and NW+14 (hook) as well as NCSt at a better number. Possibly a play on Utah as well at DD dog number. AZ, TCU,Iowa and Oregon St are likely plays for me as well. More to come as we get closer guys. Feel free to throw in more stats and thoughts!

BTW, do your girl a favor and buy her some pants and a jacket with your winnings. It looks cold out there. I mean, there are no leaves on the trees, man.

Troy,

I believe you are a WVU fan, if I'm incorrect I apologize. I thought I remembered reading that before I joined CTG. I played WVU pick and was confident in the play just a few days ago. I'm having some second thoughts about the game now. I can't put my finger on exactly what is concerning me, maybe just a gut feeling. I'd like to hear some of your brief thoughts on the game if you have a minute to spare.. Thank You

Troy,

I believe you are a WVU fan, if I'm incorrect I apologize. I thought I remembered reading that before I joined CTG. I played WVU pick and was confident in the play just a few days ago. I'm having some second thoughts about the game now. I can't put my finger on exactly what is concerning me, maybe just a gut feeling. I'd like to hear some of your brief thoughts on the game if you have a minute to spare.. Thank You

WVU is a really good bowl team. They excel on the national stage albeit not very big this year haha. I would be confident in your initial lean though. Stewart is undefeated 1-0 in bowl games lol. But seriously I expect a victory here only thing that worries me slightly in the ACC bowl record how good it has been ATS if I'm not mistaken. Anyways expect WVU to put up 35+ IMO

WVU is a really good bowl team. They excel on the national stage albeit not very big this year haha. I would be confident in your initial lean though. Stewart is undefeated 1-0 in bowl games lol. But seriously I expect a victory here only thing that worries me slightly in the ACC bowl record how good it has been ATS if I'm not mistaken. Anyways expect WVU to put up 35+ IMO

Thanks, I locked it in when they opened. I was just a bit suprised at the number to be honest. I guess now the more I think about it with UNC's recent bowl success, the location and the Rutgers debacle I can see why the line opened where it did. I'll be joining you on Wake shortly, waiting around for a possible 2.5 and lean UNDER in that one as well. GL and thanks again

Back