Bowl-- Hockey plays

Air force first half-- Army team good starters, good runners, good heart--

Houston- all passing- will take time to get going- terrible defense- the clearly weaker team here-

Houston is explosve passing but air force is explosive running--

Re evaluate at halftime but getting +2.5 with the great running team and disciplined team, after all the first half is about preparation and discipline. I know i can trust air force and getting 2.5 points is great.

Shit Czechs went up to -9 goals over Khazikhastan.

I was at the game yesterady Czechks won 6-0 over Germany-- Germany could not get the puck out vs the czecks, Germany had maybe 10 shots on net vs czechs-

Germany beat Khazikahastan 9-0!!! Canada baet them 15-1 and Usa beat them 12-0

The bloody line was -8.5 yesterday and now pounded to -9 116--

Czechs were not that impressive and still beat germnay 6-0--

I dont see Khazistan scoring as they are giving up anywhwere from 9 top 15 goals vs Canada, Usa and Germany--

Czecks are almost as good as USA but better than germany as i saw yesterday.

I cannot see Czecks scoring less than 8 goals for sure-- I see them scoring about 10 or 11 goals.

If you can believe it they are literally expecting khazakistan to score maybe 1 goal- their team total could be 0.5 in this game

The Czecks who are favored by -9 goals today and i am looking at them--

the funny thing is the czecks imo will lose to the loser of sweden and russia--

i was not impressed at all by the czecks who beat the germans, and the germans beat khazistan 9-0--

khakasitan has been outscored 36-1 in 3 games so far this tourny

taking czechks -9 goals yeah you heard right in hockey-- khazistan has lost its closest game 9-0 to germany, who czecks just beat 6-0-- I was at that game--

THe disparity in the teams should be 10 goals i think-- The thing is these kids run the score up, czecsk were scoring late in the game vs germany, i even saw 2 of the defenseman looking at the clock which was 7 seconds, and one was yelling at the other to shoot before the game ends even though they were up 6-0--

Khakaistan is very weak i mean 36-1 losing first 3 games--

at worst somehow i won 8-0 i figure- so i take my chances as i dont see khakistan scoring, so as long as czecks score more than 9 which i think they can do vs this team.

Best of luck sammy.

Atleast you know that they show up .. it's an academy

absolutely its just a play to get involved, not committed, then i make a bigger play at half usually-

however this game is not on tv here and i have to go out for a bit--

but be back later to figure things out and hit some more winners.

Back