BOWL GAMES PART I...December 15th - 21st

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
I tend to wait to put some plays in till the day of the game. I have found it a better strategy for me over the years. Sizes of Bowl game plays will be 2 bucks, nickel, or a dime. I will have totals going in most all bowl games. Those will be posted much closer to kickoff. This is what I have so far. Good Luck Men

12/15

Autonation Cure Bowl
TULANE -3.25 -112 (dime)
Tulane/UL Lafayette 1st Half Under 31 -110 (2 bucks)
Tulane/UL Lafayette 2nd Half Under 28 -115 (nickel)

Gildan New Mexico Bowl
NORTH TEXAS +7.5 -105 (nickel)
North Texas/Utah State 1st Half Under 35 -110 (2 bucks)

Mitsubishi Motors Las Vegas Bowl
FRESNO -6 -105 (nickel)
Arizona State/Fresno State 1st Half Under 27 -105 (2 bucks)

Raycom Media Camellia Bowl
Eastern Michigan/Georgia Southern 1st Half Under 23 -105 (2 bucks)

R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl
Middle Tennessee State/Appalachian State 1st Half Under 23½ +100 (2 bucks)

Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl
UAB -1 -109 (nickel)

DXL Frisco Bowl
San Diego State +133 (nickel)

Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl
Marshall -3 -105 (nickel)

12/21

Makers Wanted Bahamas Bowl
Florida International/Toledo Under 57 -107 (nickel)
Florida International/Toledo Under 28 -115 1H (nickel)

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
BYU -13 -102 (nickel)

Last edited:
Autonation Cure Bowl
TULANE -3.25 -112 (dime)

Gildan New Mexico Bowl
NORTH TEXAS +7.5 -105 (nickel)

Mitsubishi Motors Las Vegas Bowl
FRESNO -6 -105 (nickel)

Like Tulane and Fresno

Looking at a 4 point line movement in the N Tex game. Historically that is the side you want to be on in bowl games. N. Texas also outranks Utah St in most defensive categories. Regardless of schedule teams with better defensive statistics tend to be the right side. The eye test tells you take Utah st -21. Fresno is the better team in every facet of the game. Tulane is my best play. They out rank ULL in a lot of ways in this one. Wish I had more time to write up on each game and I might by next week. Today is a busy busy day. Family coming in town, have to drive down to port of New Orleans here in about an hour. We have opening day of Bowl games, soccer all across Europe, a million NCAA hoop games, NFL, Puck, NBA...gonna be a great day

201 North Texas/Utah State 1st Half Under 35 -110 (2 bucks)
203 Tulane/UL Lafayette 1st Half Under 31 -110 (2 bucks)
205 Arizona State/Fresno State 1st Half Under 27 -105 (2 bucks)

207 Eastern Michigan/Georgia Southern 1st Half Under 23 -105
209 Middle Tennessee State/Appalachian State 1st Half Under 23½ +100

Appologize to everyone for disappearing the last 48 hours...work has me shitting bricks for the past few days...I was in a rush and didn’t even update the UAB pick correctly last night. I didn’t post it I just updated my top thread with the play...My side plays have been doing well but my totals have been pretty garbage... I will do my best to post any other action...gl guys

I was on Marshall and the over tonight. I don’t speak much about my day job but today was one of my most proud moments as a coach and Athletic Director. My background in athletics (some here at CTG know) was a two sport all American in college (FB & Baseball) and 11 years in the minor leagues as a pitcher, 3 years in the minor leagues as a coach (pitched in one MLB spring training game). I have 4 championship rings between college and pros. I am now the AD/Head Football/Head Basketball Coach at a small school in Louisiana. Our team pulled of an improbable upset tonight against a Goliath opponent. Tonight was my most proud moment in athletics (which includes national titles and pro championships) for the first time in 25 years we beat our rival in any sporting event. The 12 undersized and outstanding student athletes I get to coach reminded me of what its all about tonight. It was like a scene out of Hoosiers. I appologize for not getting the plays posted in tonight’s bowl game but tonight’s win in my small town portrayed what athletics is all about. Monster upset by will and determination. I will have plenty of time for the rest of the bowl season to post all games. Plenty of great matchups out there and lots of profit to be made.

12/21

Makers Wanted Bahamas Bowl
Florida International/Toledo Under 57 -107 (nickel)

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
BYU -13 -102 (nickel)

I have BYU ML on the last leg of a parlay for a dime as well. If I didn’t have this in play the -13 would be a dime sized play

Back