Bowl Games (happy New Year)

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Updated Record 11-3 plus 10 units

And now for my biggest bowl play this year. GT YELLOW JACKETS +10 and ml

2 units @ +10 and 1 unit ml
GT believe or not will be better without ball, did everyone forget they have the best WR in the country and this new QB will do better to get it to him. GT also has a strong running game and their defense is excellent, they will make WV one deminsional and win this outright. This is a team that I follow in the ACC, they will come to play.No REGGIE BALL=A BETTER TECH TEAM..I loved to see them get more points when his abscence was announced. WV has no defense the jackets will do whatever they want today on both sides of the ball.'an_horse'

2 units =+10 (-110)
1 unit ML +320

Trying to cap these other games but All SEC teams are mostly 70/30 pub favs, that doesnt look good to me and makes me wary of betting some of these games so I may just watch....But GT gets it sone today.

ballsy ML pick...upsets do happen though..and WILL happen...gl today bro.

Doesnt matter if Slaton is playing, Techs D will load up to stop the run,,If he isnt its only better for GT backers.

I have tenny on a ML parlay with Oklahoma trout, and they are on a few of my parlays I have done. I do like them.

back to the gtech game...I have read in a lot of places slaton is not playing, but who knows with a bowl game? it's not confirmed so take it for what it is worth.

If thats the case i will unload more on them right now. Where have you been looking any confirmation?

I like Tenny a lot. If you can get ainge time he will expose penn st imho. THey have a lot more firepower than penn st. Tenny is one of my favorite plays, although it is also one of the publics favorite plays as well.

Slaton is hampered, and he is the key to this game imho. Techs backup isnt much better than ball.. he just wont make as many bonehead plays

Adding 2 unit on spread at +10 ON GEORGIA TECH....

ADIING ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS -2.5 1 unit

MCFADDEN for President-They will run all day and I think they win by 6. Wisky offense cant keep up, who has wisky played this year?

RECAP TODAYS PLAYS

GT +10 4 units 1 unit ML +320

Arkansas -2.5 (-110) 1 unit

Adding Tenny -4 1 unit..Cant help to back Ainge and healthy running backs.

RECAP TODAYS PLAYS

Tenny -4 (-110) to win 1 unit

Adding Under 42 Ten/Pen 1 unit

A little hesistant to play pub favs but cant justify the other side.

Last edited:
Well auburn has some suspensions. They had to give back some tickets because they couldnt sell them all. Plus Calhoun was saying after the big 12 title game that they wanted this one more. I think they win. Im not impressed with auburn at all..

I agree Auburn hasnt played to win all year, but its always different in BOWL GAMES, the team that wants it most wins, they may want it bad to salvage their dismal season. Nebraska is a wild card in my opinion, This game is a no play, especially with K irons being able to heal that turf toe, If i can find some props on Irons thats the way I will play it , nebs run defense isnt the greatest.

Troutman said:
Adding Tenny -4 1 unit..Cant help to back Ainge and healthy running backs.

RECAP TODAYS PLAYS

Tenny -4 (-110) to win 1 unit

A little hesistant to play pub favs but cant justify the other side.

Love the plays, gonna run with ya today...:cheers:

I know how you feel about that, If your boy Millner woulda played like he did against VT verses Fla we might of had a different outcome, that game was GA's for the taking....

Looking to Add Tenn 2nd half if the line is right...
ADDED TENN -3 2h 1.5 units
This one is gonna cash Penn State Defense will fall apart in the 2nd half and tenn defense will adjust We hope..

Last edited:
Updated Record 12-5 plus 8.5 units

That turnover really changed the game w tenn/penn nice game by penn state.....Congrats Penn backers

Updated Record 12-6 +6.5 units
Nebraska shit the bed, shoulda laid off at the half.

Last edited:
Nice hit on the GT cover. Feel for ya on the ML play as I thought you had it. Also feel for ya on some of those 2H plays but best of luck on the Rose Bowl. I am only on the over as I wanted Michigan but not enough to take em at 2.5 or 3, which is where the line is now. Everyone is on Michigan it seems, so can't blame ya for taking a shot with USC as they have the talent to win this one SU.

Beautiful trout.. usc was the better team. Nice hit

G luck on ohio st

Oklahoma State Not Ohio State

You know Im betting the gators dog.

Yeah I fugured that your boys would show up they wanted it more after losing to UCLA...Nice hit for you

Trout - Sitting at 1-1 on the day right now (won the Rose Over, lost Tenn like many others did). Still have OU -6.5 pending. Plenty of game left so we'll see what happens in the 2H of the one. Either way, been a solid bowl season for me so far, so can't complain.

Nice job on USC by the way. I was originally gonna take Michigan, but decided on the over instead, so feel lucky I second guessed myself on that one of course.

14-10 UP +3 units

Had a rough day on the halftime bets, need to stay clear of those today to make some big money...

Im gonna lay a 10 unit bet tonight....Im let you guess what side..

What a great game by Boise State, wish they could of won me the bet.

Back