Bowl Betting Strategy - Take the team with the better Pass Defense

powerade

haven't been around much so i figured i would make some noise this bowl season....

Takethe Team with the Better Pass Defense everygame throughout the bowl season. If i remember correctly it started off hot and then cooled a lil but and hit at the end of the bowl season. It turned a good profit overall and the guy claimed it did the year before.

So.................this thread will be for the whole bowl season and lets see what we can do.

TCU was a winner so 1-0 this year....

In 04-05 bowl season 21-7

In 05-06 bowl season 18-10

powerade said:
haven't been around much so i figured i would make some noise this bowl season....

Takethe Team with the Better Pass Defense everygame throughout the bowl season. If i remember correctly it started off hot and then cooled a lil but and hit at the end of the bowl season. It turned a good profit overall and the guy claimed it did the year before.

So.................this thread will be for the whole bowl season and lets see what we can do.

TCU was a winner so 1-0 this year....

In 04-05 bowl season 21-7

In 05-06 bowl season 18-10

does that mean take the team with better average per pass....average allowed per game...better ranking...can you be more specific ?

thanks...& good luck.

sorry about that it goes by yardage allowed...

Bowl Season 1-0

Thursday December 21st
Las Vegas Bowl
Oregon Ducks +3

MY FAULT I POSTED THE WRONG TEAM....

Bowl Season 1-1

Friday, December 22nd
New Orleans Bowl
Troy Trojans +4.5

this is the correct play...
Rice Pass Yards Allowed 226.5
Troy Pass Yards Allowed 207.3

I think this system is supposed to be used in conjunction with rushing yards. Meaning that, I think, you're supposed to take the team with the bettter pass defense and the better rushing offense.

I think Fever used this last year among other things.

Bowl Season 2-1

Saturday December 23rd

Papajohns.com Bowl
South Florida -5.5

New Mexico Bowl
San Jose State +3

Armed Forces Bowl
Tulsa +2

damn down to 4-4 now

florida state +3.5

Austin....i dun know man i always used to get frustrated and this way i look at it as it takes out the emotional factor of picking games.....

Back