Bout Time Someone Started a Saturday Football Thread

I hope trees pull the upset. Oregon's dline is looking pretty dicey. By running can keep oregon o off field for long stretches. But i still think ducks by 2 tds

Kansas sounds like they've got a loud crowd for Sr. Day...may backfire though, seems to have psyched ISU up.

God I detest Weis...

Now a Kansas fumble back to ISU on their own 27.

Kansas sounds like they've got a loud crowd for Sr. Day...may backfire though, seems to have psyched ISU up.

God I detest Weis...

Now a Kansas fumble back to ISU on their own 27.

Charlie paid for any student to attend the game today if they didn't already have a ticket

Charlie paid for any student to attend the game today if they didn't already have a ticket

nice...using some of that $$$ he didn't earn in South Bend or Gainesville for a good purpose...

of course, he could buy the entire student body season tixs for the next decade and still wind up ahead :smiley_abcs:

CTG being back is great, thanks for all those who have done so much to get this site restored. (prayer rug dude here) I am back to chsgtmd instead of enzo but once things are running will get that updated.

Hope all are well, liking San Jose and leaning Stanford just hard to push the buttons ... may get 2nd half involved

Back