Bounce Back!!! I hope.

CarsonK

Bad first week with my posted plays.

Just thinking out loud with these two games, please share your thoughts.
UtahSt/Utah. I can't help but think everyone will be all over the Utes in this one. They just got a big win against Michigan and Utah St had trouble beating Southern Utah. Guess what? I like the Aggies in this one. I think they were looking ahead to this game and lost focus. Really don't think Chuckie Keeton will have another off day like he just did. Plus he always seems to shine when he faces the Utes.

LaTech/WKU. LaTech-2, Really? W.Kentuck barely beat Vandy and they only scored 14pts. Just take a look at last years score, 59-10 they beat WKU. The line seems fishy to me, funny things happen on Thursday nights in College Football. I'll take the home team in Prime Time.

Two games I like for Saturday.
Arkansas St. +10.5 Mizzo is in for a football game.
Virgina +??? Something stinks with this line (+11.5) I'll wait and see if I can get a +13 from the local.

Good Luck!!!

Carson I agree with you on UTAH STATE i'm just thinking how good is UTAH i'm just asking myself can UTAH SATTE win I dont think so playing in utah is a hard place to win at but UTAH STATE is getting a lot of points bol

Back