both home teams

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
The refs in Milwaukee are
8-2
8-2
6-5 for home teams in this range

The refs in Minn seem to offer some hope as they dislike 10 plus wins but the last 5 times the Lakers played on 0 rest they have gone 0-5. When you look at the refs in Minn they seem to do well with Minn and I am leaning to Minn but that is a choice. You may just want to avoid the game but Minn after their recent games is certainly looking for blood
Your call I am making light bets on both home teams

let me say this In the Minn game the refs are 4 and 16 for the Lakers in 2 cases and 0-3 for the Lakers on the road with the last ref. Putting it simply these games stink but the chalk light seems the best choice
Just glanced to see how Well Minn has done. I believe at home they are 13-2 with them

minn

Last edited:
Over at Covers I am seeing a lot of love for Denver. Why. If I am missing something what is it?

Amazing. 1 way conversation. 0 feed back. Spread is down to 2.5 in Milwaukee. I am wondering if I should just shift to game over in Minnesta because both teams are likely to be crazy

Not gonna lie Tuck,

The grind is great but tonight's games are throwaways. There is literally no way to cap who is motivated to start their vacation and who isn't.

Too many variables out there.

Line seems short in Milwaukee, fwiw.

But, tonight I literally couldn't even think about live betting. Too many factors.

Some of that is not true. There is 0 doubt about the 2 home teams wanting to win. Their is 0 doubt in the Milwaukee game that the 3 refs are Homers that like low spread favorites. The Lakers in their last 2 losses gave up a mountain of points. These are not in dispute. There is also no doubt that Denver is massively popular with most people regardless of strong reasons not to like them. None of this is in doubt

Alsono doubt that Denvers last 2 wins were against teams with huge problems. No doubt at all

You really think these guys in Minny and Milwaukee are more concerned with a meaningless regular season game than being on a beach tomorrow afternoon?

Human nature.

I am not certain about the Lakers. I am very certain that the players in Minnesota are waiting eagerly for this game.

Back