Both Games For Thursday Night 10-5. Fla St/NC State and TCU/UTAH

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
Have to say right off - that Fla,State school program is no where near what it was 2-3 years ago. NC ST isnt surprising anyone either.

I opened the season with FLa ST over the Canes. Since that game, Fla St. and Miami Fl had been reduced badly in performance. They are two of the most disappointing teams that have great programs.

Laying 10 at NC State is far too many. Reason? The Seminoles no longer run the ball well. Knowing they have to pass to win against a decent NC St. team at home will be tough. Amato has a new QB starting qb (Dan Evans), and the kid came back against BC last week.
Fla. State has a good defense still, but nothing like it was even last year. After seeing how bad the Hurricaines are now, the early season win there by Fla State seems far less impressive.

My Play ...NC STATE! +9.5

Utah -2.5 over TCU. This is a mismatch tonight. The Spread on this game should be at 7. Everyone is seeing the bad loss by UTAH to Boise. TCU was upset by BYU. The Utes had 4 ints last week that really stopped them from getting any momentum. That wont happen here against a TCU team that gives up passing yards like it only plays to stop the run. They DO!

MY Play. Utah by 10.

:shake:

Last edited:
Good insight/writeups...against you on the Noles though...Might be with you in the late game :shake:

Ouch G-man. On the exact opposite of both plays. One of is going to make some money tonite, least we split.

GL. jimmyd.

jimmyd said:
Ouch G-man. On the exact opposite of both plays. One of is going to make some money tonite, least we split.

GL. jimmyd.

Hello D...

Glad to see you back in the fold here...

Good health to you. :shake:

YesSir said:
Good insight/writeups...against you on the Noles though...Might be with you in the late game :shake:

YES SIR! And good luck too. :shake:

stpatrick3.gif

Back