Boston Team Total OVER 109.5

Have to feel good having 57...

Only 40 FGAs
Only 2 FTs for most of half
9 turnovers

Clean sheet in 2h, replicate the success from 3 and hope Cleveland pushes them a bit...

Boston blowout goes under (game total)

100-87 with 4:39 left. 6 pts the rest of the way.
Boston does this a lot.

I've lost a lot on overs with them this year where they basically stop in the 4th.

You really need a close game.

They got me again tonight, I refuse to learn my lesson.

You basically have to subset the game. 1h TT or by the quarter.

I'll be honest, I saw them with 14 in 3rd with just under 8 left and felt we could get to 90 by end of 3rd. Not so much. That's really when the game died out.

This was a dead under game looking at pace numbers.

Add in their 3pt performance was less in the 2h plus lack of fouls this game = unders in every facet.

Boston does this a lot.

I've lost a lot on overs with them this year where they basically stop in the 4th.

You really need a close game.

They got me again tonight, I refuse to learn my lesson.

You basically have to subset the game. 1h TT or by the quarter.

I'll be honest, I saw them with 14 in 3rd with just under 8 left and felt we could get to 90 by end of 3rd. Not so much. That's really when the game died out.

This was a dead under game looking at pace numbers.

Add in their 3pt performance was less in the 2h plus lack of fouls this game = unders in every facet.
I don't like betting Boston. You never know when they're going to shut it down

I don't like betting Boston. You never know when they're going to shut it down
They are a terrible team to bet on. Very soft going to the rim BUT they're Boston so they should get calls. They got called correctly, Tatum is very soft when he drives. He and Brown are simply not made for games with no whistles. Their defense is equally Charmin soft, impossible to trust if you have under.

Problem is they are in a series with a team that is worse than them in all facets. Just really depends on how the game is called as to how to attack them.

Back