Boston @ Phila. GM 4

Stew Baker

Pretty much a regular
The Sixers sure haven't looked good the last 2 games, facing a Boston team who has emerged from the "wake-up call" in game 1. So many areas to improve.

3 for example: 1) Harden needs to be more aggressive than he's been the last 2 games, 2) T Max to be more aggressive, but also to pick his spots and not indiscriminately challenge Boston's shot blockers at the rim, 3) Bring the urgency which has been lacking. Embiid for one, has been on his 'mates, and they'll listen.

The Sixers' season comes down to this game - lose tonight and with it for all practical purposes the 2022-23 season. I'll go so far to say that the credibility of the franchise is at stake. Sixers bring the intensity.

The play: Sixers 1st qtr +1/2, or ML, whichever is the better value.

As far as the full game goes, I'd go against this Boston but only with what I felt was good line value, say, +3 1/2. Looking to grab +3 1/2 in the live betting is an option.

Last edited:
I hate this Boston team. If they so desired they could end this series in 5 but you can’t trust them when they have a lead in series. Harden always been a clown and fact is C’s got 2-3 guys who can check him easy when they feel like locking down. He not quick enough to beat brown or smart off the dribble. They can pressure Maxey cause they have guys to protect the rim if he gets by them. They really should be done with this in 5 but I’m sure they will hand Philly another game or 2 cause they never stay focused. Embid the only guy they can’t stop but he can score 30 and doesn’t matter if the other guys don’t do shit.

In spots like these the line doesn't matter, Sixers win straight up or get their asses beat...
Basically true, but I've found that staying away from cheated lines - pointspreads or moneylines, saves me money. If, for example, someone was betting Sixers ML, and had their play ready when the opener came out, they could have had +140 or so, and had a breakeven % of 41.7%. If, on the other hand, someone bet the ML at the closing line, what was it, pick -110? you'd have to hit 52.4% of your bets just to break even.

Last edited:
Back