Boston College vs Boise State Discussion

Weather is not going to be great. Thunderstorms (90% chance of rain) and 20-30 Mph winds. Books are bringing the totals down now. If you like the under bet it now. If you like the over, wait until tomorrow.

I took Boise, it was a essentially a commitment to playing every game and I liked their ability to slow down the run game while having a signfiicant advantage in the pass. However, with the weather news....I may flip flop

Reactions: KJ
I went on Boise. Not a fan of the local BC Eagles. Cupcakes infirsttwo games plus everybody beat Louisville this year. Without those three, no Bowl game. End of season with loss to Florida State followedby at home bushwhacking vs Cuse.

I went on Boise. Not a fan of the local BC Eagles. Cupcakes in firs ttwo games plus everybody beat Louisville this year. Without those three, no Bowl game. End of season with loss to Florida State followed by at home bushwhacking vs Cuse.

pretty much the reason I played Boise State. they only lost 3 games this season and only got "corked" @ Oklahoma State early season 21-44. the other two losses were 6 points vs SDSU and 3 points their last in the Mountain West championship game vs Fresno State. got Boise State -1 1/2 @ Cantor Gaming Las Vegas Christmas Day :shake:

Boise should be a very disappointed bowl favorite. Off a CCG loss, in OT no less, they now face a team with a significantly worse record. Everything points to BC the way I look at it. BC 28 Boise 10.

I've pretty much been playing against teams on a losing run to finish out the season.
Haven't played this game , but BC would certainly fit that criteria.

Oh yeah, this thing is Dallas.
Now I get the weather report you guys were posting.
I gotta drive home from west Texas in this crap.
Hoping to get home before it gets nasty, traffic should be fun .

Weather has convinced ny in-laws to stay another night before driving 350 miles home to our southwest.

Back