Boston @ Carolina

GL Tea...like the over moreso because Rask has just been outstanding this playoffs...the B’s power play has been just awesome...played B’s o 2.5 Team Total myself for a decent wager but could see it going either way. Best of luck sir.

Carolina also was down 0-2 to Washington then gave up just one goal in Game 3 & 4. Tough one for me to cap tonight...

As a B's fan I kind of hope not. Would like to see a Saturday night game in this series. But also the sweep has been a curse so far this year in NHL. Look at what's happened to the teams who have swept.

NYI: Swept next series
CBJ: Lose in six next series
CAR: Verge of being swept next series

Pretty sure those three sweeps have been the only series that went to 3-0. B's may not sweep but as I've said in past posts this is a good situation to play them, then chase if they lose until they close it out.

Took Dougie Hamilton over 2.5 shots tonight -160. Guy has 44 shots in 14 playoff games this year including 6 Tuesday which I believe leads the team. I expect tonight to be a similar effort as Tuesday's with Carolina flying & throwing everything they can on net. He took many ill-advised shots Tuesday also which I don't think changes tonight.

Car -110 1P is very tempting also.

IF you believe in the "Bunch of Jerks", their series odds are now 20-1 @ Westgate. that "Lazarus" has happened four times in NHL Playoff history with one being the Flyers comeback vs these Bruins :rolleyes:

Holy SHIT!!! Curtis Mcilhinney needs to sue his team for "non-goal support" 2-0 Bruins end of 2nd period. Tuukka Rask has the Hurricanes completely bamboozled yet AGAIN tonight. time to check his Conn Smythe odds :)

Holy SHIT!!! Curtis Mcilhinney needs to sue his team for "non-goal support" 2-0 Bruins end of 2nd period. Tuukka Rask has the Hurricanes completely bamboozled yet AGAIN tonight. time to check his Conn Smythe odds :)

Rat, I’ll be shocked if you’re going to get anything less than laying 5 dollars on Tuukka. Almost positive he was -350 at the start of this series

Rat, I’ll be shocked if you’re going to get anything less than laying 5 dollars on Tuukka. Almost positive he was -350 at the start of this series

Conn Smythe odds @ William-Hill Friday may 17th

Tuukka Rask +140
Logan Couture +350
Brad Marchand +450
Davis Pasternak 10-1
Patrice Bergeron 10-1
Joe Pavelski 12-1
Martin Jones 14-1
Jordan Binnington 15-1
Jagen Schwartz 17-1
Tomas Hertle 18-1
Brent Burns 20-1

I would empty my bank account on Tuukka at +140. I must have misheard the odds. I don't even think it's that close.

I would empty my bank account on Tuukka at +140. I must have misheard the odds. I don't even think it's that close.

well IF the Bruins WIN the Stanley Cup and Rask even plays close to his last four games, he obviously WINS the Conn Smyth :sportsfanfinger:

Back