Bos/Nyk Monday

AgainstThePublic

Master of the Pickle Tickle
Please somebody stop me from hammering the Celts -5.5 against the shitbag NYK. I realize the Big 3 may not play but NYK blows donkey dicks. Celts bench can probably run circles on the Knicks. Any input on this game is appreciated?

Well, the Boston bench did it in the 4th on Saturday at Atlanta. New York would be wise to lose this game for tanking purposes.

Nevermind. I thought the U looked good but this might turn into an exhibition game. NY loves to play zero D.

On the side, I wouldn't touch it. NYK starters vs Celtic bench in their last game in the Garden this year. Knicks will be pumped up to impress in the final and Celtics will go through the motions.

Last edited:
Nevermind. I thought the U looked good but this might turn into an exhibition game. NY loves to play zero D.

On the side, I wouldn't touch it. NYK starters vs Celtic bench in their last game in the Garden this year. Knicks will be pumped up to impress in the final and Celtics will go through the motions.

I slept on it and I was thinking the same thing. Yes they are pathetic, brutal, shitty, etc...but look at Seattle last night in their last home game against Dallas. Two different teams but Knicks could surprise. Don't know yet.

Knicks will be pumped ??? for what?? Thomas's last game as coach? last time he will be allowed in MSG maybe they will give him a persperation technician job (they guys that wipe the floor when the player goes down and gets his sweat all over the floor).

Why will the celts go through motions? The bench gets playing time, do you think they will want to lose? These guys are still trying to earn playing time in the playoffs, working on their defense. The big 3 will play 15- 20 minutes, build a 20 point lead and the bench will keep it in double digits.. my .02

Why will the celts go through motions? The bench gets playing time, do you think they will want to lose? These guys are still trying to earn playing time in the playoffs, working on their defense. The big 3 will play 15- 20 minutes, build a 20 point lead and the bench will keep it in double digits.. my .02

There's a big difference between going through the motions and "wanting to lose". I didn't say the Celtics wanted to lose.

It doesn't matter how the Celtic bench plays, the big 3 are going to see 99% of the playing time in the playoffs, everyone knows that. It's a meaningless away game where their #1 concern is not getting hurt and they're going to play like it.

For the Knicks, they want to end this nightmare on a positive note and impress Walsh in the process. They're playing for playing time next year. This is a statement game for the Knicks -- beat the best team in the east in the home finale. Given, they'll never play good defense but this Knicks team CAN score, averaging 97 points a game.. and that's against starters when they have a lot less motivation.

All the signs say stay away. IMO.

i like the under in this game a bit

I leaned that way too but I think a YMCA squad could drop 100 on the Knicks. Could be a lot of possessions. Posey is a good matchup on JCraw and Eddie House can probably stay in front of Nate. I'm going back and forth on the total.

Actually, I'm going to bite on the U.. I like PJ Brown and Big Baby off the bench too.

:cheers:

Last edited:
knicks,,very bad team, glad to see my celts win and cash, but knicks are bad bad.

Back