Books week 4

booksbestfriend

On Johnny's Shitlist
1-4 week 1 (-1.9)
8-4 week 2 (+4.6)
6-6 week 3 (+.35)
15-14 total (+3.05)

Week 3 was Meh! Will update post with totals later today. Just one play early. Wanted to get it in before the line climbed.

WVU -20 1*

Be back later for cleanup and additions.

Last edited:
NCSt/FSU under 51.5 - expect ball control "O" from my Noles with quick rhythm type passes. Offensive line did well against Bama, not great. Unless Akers goes ham, I don't expect there to be a plethora of scoring on our side.

Nole "D" is salty and expects to have to carry the team for a few weeks. Hoping they hold pack offense to FG attempts after chewing clock on long drives.

Turnovers are my main concern. From all reports Jimbo likes his true freshman QB, but he is just that. A freshman. Noles scheme is not an easy one to just step into. Blackmon was not an early enrollee, so the playbook will be scaled down tremendously. He is receiving praise for his intangibles. Things such as leadership, vocal, command of the huddle...Those don't score points though. So, taking my chances on a low scoring game.

Under sounds good. Nole D certainly good enough to limit NCSt, but do think NCSt will move the ball at times (and eat clock like you say). Then NCSt D might be good enough vs the current version of FSU O to also limit some of their ability.

I do. Historically, we are slow starters. Kelley seems to like to feel teams out before bringing pressure. A prop for game would be more points scored in 1st H.

NCSt has looked decent thus far at the skill positions. However, we will be full strength Sat. Nate Andrews wad held out 1st H vs Bama for targeting during the bowl win against Mich and CB Taylor did not play with an ankle injury suffered the week leading up to the Tide. Replacements held their own week 1, but there is a drop-off from those two.

Back