Books week 2

LSU -4
UGA -19.5
UF -19.5

have some ML PARs. Will post when I can get to a computer. Hate typing on a phone.

All plays 1*, unless otherwise stated. GL CTG.

Good to hear Clown. Can't see the D of Vandy slowing down the running game of UGA. Chubb will get his, but when he is not in the game, you have the resurgence of Keith Marshall and Sony Michell. Both of which would start at 75-80% of the programs around the country. GL to us...

I like to play ML parlays early in the year. Not really something I continue into league play, as the teams are usually more evenly matched or at least gameplan for each other much better than the opening weeks.

ML Par - "U", UF, Louisville, LSU, Clemson, Missouri, UGA 1* = 2.05*
ML Par - Louisville, Clemson .5* = .15*
Par - UF -19.5, LSU -2.5 (-140), UGA -18.5 (-130), SMU ML -220 1* = 7.01*

Will have some others, but will let the market settle and look for some live dogs to add to the card. Liked a lot of what I saw from the many posters on the board, but my guy doesn't release until 10 AM CST on Mondays. By that time, many of the lines being posted are distant memories.

Add: CAL -13

SNG PAR: (-150 on all)
UF -18
MIZZOU -8.5
UGA -18.5
ND -9.5
AL under 58
A&M under 65
USCw under 68
1*=30*

Will be adding some 1H when available. Looking at USF, USCw, Clemson, AL, tOSU

Injury really hurt WKU in the 2h. Praying for that kid .. he is a great player. Nice hit on the first qtr play bbf

It sure didn't help. I think WKU pace of play hurt me. With no urgency, the Hilltoptoppers ran the play clock down to :01. I found myself rooting for La Tech to score mid way through the 4th.

The pass game of WKU is still impressive and the tightend/H-back will be interesting for some prop bets.

Schrute/Press - I was literally typing this up when you popped up on my screen. Thank you both.

Okay, I know there are a lot of picks in here. I don't do a lot of write ups. Never have. But wanted to throw some verbiage in here. I know that a thread with no justification is simply a thread. Yes, I do use this for backup. Most on here do, or at least I think they do. So, I am going to offer you some reasoning. .

I live in SEC country and route for an ACC team. More specific, I live in AL and route for FSU. We have taken a lot slack over the years for choosing the ACC, with no help from Bowden (big fan). So, I get the hear all the ESPN coverage of the conference and all the radio networks sucking their D. No love lost here. I wouldn't call myself an expert, but i know the league well.

Full games
LSU - I simply do not think MSU is that good. Didn't think it last year. LSU will overpower the Bulldogs. They are breaking in a new D scheme. But year in and year out, LSU fields the potential to fill an NFL roster. Before the season,I picked MSU to be the worst team in the SECw. This game will either prove my theory right or wrong. -4 is a safe number to prove that theory on an opening game.

UGA - I made mention earlier that their 3-deep roster at their most important position if fully capable of being better than most in the country. There is no way that Vandy is competitive in this game. UGA will get out early and often in this game. I absolutely love Pruitt and wished we could have paid him what he deserved. He is a winner. Vandy has not proven that they can stay on the field with basically anybody with a pulse. UGA D is much better than what Vandy can offer and the same goes for UGA's O vs. Vandy D.

UF - As a Nole fan, there is absolutely no team in the country I loath more than the Gators. With that said, I absolutely fear this version. They have found a diamond in the rough with McIlwain. He comes from Championship pedegree and has brought a tag along for the ride (Nusmeyer- excuse the spelling). They field as much talent as my Noles in a state the churns out so much. ECU lost the best possession WR (in my opinion) in the nation and the QB that delivered him the ball. Oh yea, look out for props on Justin Hardy (did the same with ODB last year. Don't believe me, check my old NFL prop theads). The Gator D still has enough talent to stop anything that is thrown their way. Did I mention Hargraves III? Dude is Prime Time reincarnated.

Half Time plays-
AL -21 - I get more coverage of Bama than any team in the nation. Some may say that Saban likes to run up the score on lower level teams. I don't think so. I think he likes to run his system. He will get up big in the first half and call off the dogs. They will cruise in the 2nd to a cover victory. By the way, did any of you see his press conference from the earlier this week. He respects his opponent. I trust him. This bet also serves as a hedge against the shits and giggles parlay I have on the under. I don't see Mid Tn St scoring more than once. This is to cover my wager on that play. This one alone.

USCw - Much like the Bama wager, they get out big in the first H. Now there is no reason to leave Heisman hopefuls in once you have already put your boot on their throat. I also have the under in this game. I really do not see Idaho scoring a single digit in this game and this is with their back-ups. Besides, who in the nation can afford to lose a starter more than USCw.

ND - I witnessed the best ND team I have seen in more than a decade last week. UT is young (very young), but when you can't even stop them with a Defensive mind like Strong, there is something brewing. UVA does have defensive talent, but were exposed by a UCLA team that I do not have rated as high as ND. Oh by the way, they are returning from a LONG trip.

Clemson - Watson single handidly had the Noles beat in T-town. This kid is something special. I am counting the blessings to get this low of a number early in the season. They did lose basically an entire D unit, but the kids playing now grew up in the same system and know how to get drafted. They witnessed it.

tOSu - Wow, enough said. I am going to blindly play this team for the better part of the season. I don't think Vegas can set the line high enough. Believe me, I witnessed it for the years Meyer was at UF. He will keep his foot to the peddle as long as there is time on the clock. He truly has 0 Fucks To Give.

The parlay - they are long shots. I would not endorse anyone following these. But, man it would be great to hit one of these and float any weekend throughout the year. Besides, I only play F-ball and don't withdrawal my account. I still have over 35 units from last year. Might as well have some fun.

I will leave you with this. I wish all of you the best of luck this weekend and in the future. Now, lets get that money.

Didn't mean to leave you out Play. TU2.
Kaaya prop- one of the better pure passers in the ACC. Even w/ missing WRs, he should get 24+.

Back