61-53 (+17.6)

Early gets:
Central Florida -11 2*
Mich St -13 1*
Cincinnati -3 (-120) 2*

Will add later

Last edited:
A couple leans for todays action:

W Kentucky +23.5 - Hoping the public comes out and pushes this up another point. May be getting gready here.
SMU - new QB has breathed some life into this squad, as they have covered some the 2nd half of the season.
Navy - service academy playing to get bowl eligable.
Col St - Just playing good ball on both sides.
Tulsa - but may have missed the number

Some thoughts on UCF - this line jumped out to me upon opening. UCF is probably playing the best ball in the state right now. They have a great balance with skill players all over the field. Couple that with a stingy defense and you have the making of a blow out. I have watched enough from both squads to know that UCF is the more talented team and I think today it will show. The young QB impresses me. He has grown up a ton this year and seems to be making much better decisions with the ball. O'leary's run game is what it is. Not going to break off long run after long run, but is fully capable os sustaining drives and keeping opposing defenses on their heals with balance. Call it 3 full score victory and I will take it. Could get worse. Fingers crosses for a comfortable victory.

Colorado St -5.5 1st half .5*
Full game -9.5 .5*
tease 7-PT open/col st -2.5 1*

Forgot to put this in this morning and it cost me.

Back