Pitt +3.5
GT +10.5
Memphis -3.5
Cen FLA -16
La Tech -19.5
so AL -13
SDSU - 21
AL -7 2*

Will update units later. Hint, it's not good. As always, GL CTG.

CK, I'm not a believer that they are the team of the past few years. I see a short line on a team that has the potential to score in bunches. They have reeled off a few, so confidence has got to be building. Ga St has faired well playing bigger opponents, but hasn't done well on their own level.

CK, I'm not a believer that they are the team of the past few years. I see a short line on a team that has the potential to score in bunches. They have reeled off a few, so confidence has got to be building. Ga St has faired well playing bigger opponents, but hasn't done well on their own level.

Ya and the QB for Ga St is ? as well and the drop off from Manning to backup seems sizable. Ark St should be able to run all over them. I live spitting distance from the GA Dome and I know how few people are at their home games - absolutely no HFA from a crowd noise standpoint but I suppose the mid week travel for roadie has to account as some level of advantage for home team.

Big card this weekend. I print a sheet each week for tracking and pick better than I post, so laying some bankroll to see how I fair with a larger than normal card. Not on tilt. Had a 100u bank to start my season.

Add

Navy/ND under 64.5
UL/BC under 54
IU/Rutgers over 57.5
Ga Southern +28
A&M -11 2*
UF/Ark over 46
UMASS +21.5
Ore St/Stan over 41.5 (-115) 2*
Mizzou/USCe under 55.5
AZ +17 (-120)
Idaho +4