Books Champ Week

booksbestfriend

On Johnny's Shitlist
Can't see UF sniffing the 50.

Bama -23 5*

U-La-La -7
WVU -15.5
Clem -10 2*

Will add throughout the week. As always, GL CTG.

Cannot emphasize enough how Baylor is done. Lockers were probably cleaned out 2 weeks back after TCU disemboweled them. I mean, shit, Tech (that's Tech) dominated them this past weekend.

Will be shocked if West Virginia doesn't beat them by 4 TDs+.

Thanks Timh. Same to you.

I said the same thing Frank. Was watching them vs someone. Was the game Russell got hurt. Before his injury, the body language was terrible. They had quit in their eyes. I believe that to be the breaking point.

Cannot emphasize enough how Baylor is done. Lockers were probably cleaned out 2 weeks back after TCU disemboweled them. I mean, shit, Tech (that's Tech) dominated them this past weekend.

Will be shocked if West Virginia doesn't beat them by 4 TDs+.
Frank I think you are right on the mark there about Baylor, and it seems to be reflected in the line at this point. They look to have really thrown in the towel.

Add

KSU/TCU over 51.5
KSU +4
La Tech +11.5
Temple/Navy under 60
OK St +11.5
NMSU/So AL under 58
PSU +3

No Dakota +3.5
Under 55

As always, GL CTG.

Good call on Washington last night. I was on the under as I could not pick a side, surprised at the result. BOL today!

On most of that with you, only game I have not made my mind up yet on is that WKU/LaTech game

KSimp, there just doesn't feel to be that much separation between these two teams. WKU is much improved on D, but are they? The conference had a few decent offensive teams, but these are the two juggernauts. LT will score. With DD in my pocket, I like them.

Back