Books Bowl Thread

booksbestfriend

On Johnny's Shitlist
Only have a few to choose from. Will add as we carry on. Bets = 1* unless specified. Unit size is half normal wager.

FSU +7 (-120)
Clemson +3
Wisconsin -7 2*
PSU +7
AU +5

As always, GL CTG.

Not likely. From what I have read, they appear to be holding him out. It's a Bowl, no need to play if not 100% healthy.

Add

App St/Toledo over 56
Memphis/WKU over 77
Troy -3 (-120)
MissSt -12
Maryland/BC under 44.5
Wake/Temple under 41
Wazzou -7 .5*
Boise -7(-115)
The "U" -3
USF/USCe under 63
Arkansas +7
Colorado -3
LSU/UL under 60
Wisconsin-7 keep seeing NIU/FSU in my mind. Huge step up from MAC competition.

It has been taxing to say the least Bones, but it is the only thing that has kept a similance of the real world. If I was not limited to three adult beverages over an 18 hour period, things would be more tolerable. Only 6 more weeks. Should blow by.

Add
A&M -2.5

little something for today.

Navy -4
Still better coached and at home. Best believe this one will be dedicated to John Glenn. Either way, Go AF.

Good luck with the card. Pretty big fan of it. I posted a few Wisconsin related articles in the Big10 thread with them talking about being up for the game. They're saying the right thing so hopefully there isn't a letdown.

Hope a couple of those pass plays open it up for the running game, and agree. One team should completely out physical the other for the rest of the game.

yup. they can just run downhill on them.. on the runs up the middle it looks like three before wyo gets a hand.

3-8 (-3.25)

Add

ODU -5.5 (-115)
EMU/ODU over 64
La Tech -7
Ohio/Troy under 50 .5*

Need some luck, as this is going downhill in a hurry.

Back