Bookmaker Totals...

Grind_4_Mine

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Should be coming out later this afternoon - wanted to go ahead and spark some early discussion and see if anyone has any games picked out and ready to jump on...

My games of interest include:

Oklahoma 51
Tulsa 17
will play over up to mid 60's, opener @ 59

Illinois 31
Indiana 35
will play over up to low 60's

Kentucky 34
Arkansas 31
will play over up to low 60's, opener @ 63

Uconn 17
Pitt 23
will play anything under low 40's

Gtech 20
UVA 16
will play anything under 40

Colorado St. 34
Houston 35
will play over up to low 60's

Last edited:
Like the OU one

Both unders look real good. Started thinking of Uconn-Pitt last night

I think the Utah/UNLV total might end up being a touch too high given Utah's offensive explosion last week.

haha i feel ya etg

Last two meetings..

2006: SJSU 21-14 total was 47.5
2005: Utah St. 24-17 total was 52.5

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I think the Utah/UNLV total might end up being a touch too high given Utah's offensive explosion last week.

agreed

Throw the 2005 game out the window. With no Yonus Davis, SJST offense is miserable but the defense ain't thatttttt bad, they just don't have that much depth which is not needed in the WAC vs. Utah ST. I know they won't set the total at 34, at least I hope not, but I think its reasonable to think this game goes under that total.

My lookout list:

Purdue Team total Over
Navy Team Total Over
Colorado St./Houston Over
Memphis/Central Florida Over
Utah/UNLV Under

Thanks for starting this, Grind.

What about the Baylor/Buffalo OVER? Buffalo at home, incentive to keep up with Baylor who should win, last two games of each have both gone over...I can see this one soaring......

Also looking at Colorado St/Houston as far as OVERS go......

Maryland/Wake Forrest is intriuiging me for an UNDER play. History says the score stays relatively low, each of the last two games have gone Under for both.....might be one to check out at mid 40's if its that high.....

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">appreciate the thoughts fellas

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">i got 47.5 this morning.. that one has been up all day
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">68.5 in arkansas... fuck that was hoping for 63-64

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">wow sjsu/utah st dropped from 47-44 in 30 seconds

hah, man did I miss 47, that is a JOKE. 44 is a joke as well and I am certainly on this game

Back