BONES WK#7

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
WEEK 6: 5-3

SEASON: 28-20-1

SELECTIONS WK #7

Tampa Bucs +4 (-115) W
Line is now +3 (+105). I always look at lines when they first come out & if I see one I like early I take it. I placed this Monday 1:00 pm. I did a little work Sunday night and made total of 41-43 and made the Skins a 2.5 pt favorite. You can buy the hook to +3.5 @ -125. Don't think I'd take it at that price. Maybe it goes back to +3.5 @ -110/-120. I think Bucs win 21-20ish. Apologize not posting sooner if you inclined...just now had time. I like Bucs coming in off a bye against a banged up Skins...Cousins having trouble with ints. Ive watched some of TB games and 2 games were completely changed by their kicker who is gone. Getting + points and these 2 teams seemed good to me.

Dolphins -4 W
This is as much a play against the Texans as on the Fins. I know we can't get too excited based on last week's play, but Fins looked vastly improved after the bye and w/o Philbin. Texans are not good, plain and simple. I'll take what I think is the better team @ home who did look renewed last week.

OVER 44 (-120) Vikes/Lions W
The game points were 42 earlier this year. Vikes improving and this was Peterson's best game last time. Stafford and passing game may have rounded into some form last week ( i know, anything is an improvement). When I first looked @ games this was my instinct and after review its a selection.

Current Leans ( and only leans). I may not be back this week due to schedule and time to really look at games like I want:

San Fran +6.5, Lions +2.5 and/or ML, Panthers -3, Vikes/Lions Over 44.5 & Ravens/Cards Under 48.

ADDS:

Colts -4.5 L

Steelers TT OVER 20 L

Browns/Rams OVER 20.5 2H L

UNDER 49 Ravens/Cards W

Last edited:
i lean to the Skins in that one, but haven't looked through it fully. Skins have surprised me, but they aren't as wretched as i thought. They have played a much stronger schedule than tampa and don't like/trust the tampa D.

but agree w Miami, lean them also. gl this weekend bones

i lean to the Skins in that one, but haven't looked through it fully. Skins have surprised me, but they aren't as wretched as i thought. They have played a much stronger schedule than tampa and don't like/trust the tampa D.

but agree w Miami, lean them also. gl this weekend bones
Trust me, I see your point. I have made a few $$ on Skins this year. I had a hard time finding much I liked this week and probably will have a small weekend wager wise. I have liked Tampa in a couple games they lost (Texans & Panthers). They would have beat Texans but for their kicker, and at very least Panthers game was much closer than score suggested. Coming off a rest, hope they cover -- think they may win. But, as always who the hell knows?

Thanks Tito...good luck to you:shake:

Apologize for the "adds" today :hang:As we've seen before, better to take my initial selections which have been good this year. Haven't gone back to look, but pretty sure they winning at a good clip

Adding Under 49 in Ravens/Cards now. It was a lean from the get-go @ 48 and line to 49 now. Made this a 45 point game @ 26-19.

Adding Under 49 in Ravens/Cards now. It was a lean from the get-go @ 48 and line to 49 now. Made this a 45 point game @ 26-19.

Damn...that was unlucky (fumbled punt before H, the tackle/no tackle, blocked punt, and finally the inexplicable pass by Palmer before 2 minute warning) and then really lucky.

:cheers3:

I'll be out rest of week...may have some selections in a.m. Otherwise, this weekend

Back