BONES WK#6

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
WEEK #5: 4-4-1

SEASON: 23-17-1

SELECTIONS WK#6:

Bengals -1 W Saw this early & grabbed it. I capped game last night @ Bengals by 6 & predicted a line of Bills +3. So, took this this a.m. Lines up to Bills +2.5 and I'd still take it up to 3. But happy with the 1. Also, everybody talking about Bengals Offense...their Defense aint bad either.

UNDER 51 Falcons/Saints L (tough one) Only worry here is Saints Defense is so pathetic that Falcons get over 30. I am operating under the opinion that Saints Offense is not capable of the big plays in the passing game as in the past. The last 6 times these teams played 2012-2014 total score has been 58,36,40,30,71,44. My total score, before line was 45-46. I feel good about this total this year.

May have a few more plays, maybe not. I will take Pats almost certainly. Waiting on line.

ADDS:

Giants +4.5 L on Monday Night

Bears +3.5 W What worries me is it the Bears and there sure is possibility that the Lions and Stafford are like a sick team that may be ready to get off the mat against their division rival. I have this as a toss up game and had decided to avoid it. But, I'm going to take this with Cutler, Jefferey, Bennett and they seem to hang in games to the end. Regardless of who their wins have been against the Bears win when they should. Lions are also receiving 59% of wagers and I like that.

OVER 42 Bengals/Bills W

Browns +.5 2H W

Panthers TT OVER 16.5 W
(had over 21 2H too, but forgot to post, won't count)I call for a score of where Panthers cover. But, @ 4-0 and SHawks 2-3 it seems like a bad spot for Panthers traveling to Seattle. Just think its a 21-20 game or maybe 26-18. So, here we go

Patriots -6 1H L (Tried to force a wager- paid for it)
I have wanted to play Pats all week and probably would have played them @ 9 or less. But, my guy delayed the open and I have never seen less than 10, where is is now @ -105. I actually thought line may open at -7.5 (which it evidently did somewhere). Any case, i may be pressing this b/c I had a good day. But under 'normal' circumstances I feel it could cover very easily. We will see.

Last edited:
I'm seeing Patriots -7.5

Good luck Bones

:shake:
Thanks...yeah my guy doesn't have it up I think waiting on definite Luck playing. I dislike laying the 7' on road, but will take Pats if I get that. Its all up to Pats & Colts can't compete with them this year imo. We'll see.

Last edited:
Bengals up to -3.5...thinking about a "middle" FWIW. Would not take Bengals @ - the hook now.

Going to wait and see if get a 4 or higher

Last edited:
Tough loss last night.

Im a bit worried about the Giants on MNF. Philly has found their groove offensively after their players only meeting or whatever it was. Season high in snaps last week and the Giants are really bad against the pass plus prince is out. I see a big Philly win

Thanks Shark & NBA......

yeah Shark, tuff loss. My fault, when I like UNDERS its often best to wait to make bet.

NBA; appreciate your thoughts...I see your point. Now you have me thinking. I did see this a.m. that Cousin Sal is with me :prayer

Last edited:
ADDING: Bears +3.5

Leans and am watching lines for possible late play: Browns, Chargers, SF, Bengals TT OVER 23. May take none, will re-post if I add

Health on the Bengals, as I took the 3 and ML w/ Buffalo. I made Cincy -1.5, you got a nice number, you should keep it.

Close call on that Lions game. You would think that Detroit would be VERY MOTIVATED today given the 0-5 start, and I would be weary of line inflation after the Bears SU win as a 10 pt dog. Will be interesting to see which way it goes. Hope it goes your way.

GL Bones.

thanks all.

smh...i think we agree on Bears/Lions. it's a little risky.

Good luck everyone

Back