BONES WK #4

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
SEASON 10-7
Last Week 3-3

What the Hell you doing in here?

The only reason to be in this thread is to fade and/or you're morbidly curious, kinda like waiting on a wreck in NASCAR..

I've been on CTG since I think 2008 and had a few good years in NFL. But, there has never been a better NFL capper than @Capaholic . And @spanishshark has been pretty damn steady eddy for years. This year they are both on fire.

The best available NFL betting advice for 2019 is just a click away. @Capaholic & @spanishshark

Here are my NFL selections for WK #4. I am not betting on them. Instead, I'll wait for Cap and Shark, like any sane person:

Panthers +4.5 -115 WINNER
Browns +7 WINNER
Bears -2 WINNER

Lean BUCS +9.5 & I'd bet them @ +10

Last edited:
I ventured over here from Blankets in January of 2007 like many others. (What's crazy is I signed up ONE day before @spanishshark ) This is one of the coolest gestures I've seen in my years here. I appreciate that very much @bones . I've had a good run the last years but we all know how this lovely hobby goes. It giveth and taketh away.

Appreciate the kind words. I take the plays I post on here very seriously because I remember being young and needing someone locked in to help me with my own plays (the name Mr. Bator should ring some bells from the old days). I take it to heart when I lose, not because I lost money, but because there's guys out there counting on a winner some weeks and I might let even one guy down.

This is a wonderful forum. I have only had the privilege of meeting two CTGers in my time and I think a CTG Vegas trip is overdue so I can meet the rest of you. This was first class @bones and I appreciate it. Don't think I don't check to see who you are on every week as well man.

Back