BONES WK#4

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
WK#3: 4-4

SEASON: 14-10

WEEK #4 SELECTIONS: 5-2 with MNF pending

OVER 42.5 Lions v SHawks:
Looked @ initial lines & this is one I liked right away.

Ravens -2.5 (-115) W: Vick will put the ball on the ground & Flacco will watch N.E. Pats film to throw for yards

Bengals -4 W: Long/short, think we see KC on a short week & on the road against the better team who's at home. Bengals D can certainly match-up as effectively, if not better than GB D & as well as Texans D. Looked very hard at this game b/c once again it 'feels like a trap' since Cincy clearly can beat this line.....worried about the back-door cover.

Cardinals -6.5 (-115) L (dumbass): This is a few more points than anyone likes to lay in a division game. But, things are rolling with Cards, think Rams have a very difficult time scoring any points, AZ is a complete team, well coached and have it capped @ 26-16

Bears +3 (even) W: see below

ADDED:

GB/SF UNDER 24 1H W

Vikes/Broncos UNDER 21.5 2H W

Cowboys TT Over 23 L

Last edited:
Added: Cincy -4

Leans, and only leans so far, are: Browns, Niners, Giants & Bucs; team totals Fins-over, Chiefs-under and Lions-over; Giants/Bills & KC/Cincy Over and Raiders/Browns Under

I just keep W-L record here and do not separate out Games, 1/2 time, totals and team totals. Likewise, I do not keep 'units' in my thread.

Just dont want the extra typing and responsibility to update all the above.

Rarely, also do I say 'strong pick' or the opposite.

But, FYI just thought it fair to say that I backed off my Cincy -4 pick to 1/2 a unit today, and bought back 1/2 bet to KC +4.

FWIW

Added AZ Cards -6.5 (-115)...usually don't play all favorites. looks like I have

Just holding my nose and taking the Bears +3 (even).....read where Cutler upgraded to probable, home team +3, think they can move ball on Raiders.....value play

Back