Bones Wk #3

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Record: 6-5

Season win update: Pats & Steelers Over 10.5 (both 2-0) Texans Over 8.5 (2-0) Giants Over 8 (2-0) & Redskins Under 7.5 (0-2)

Last week 2-3, but it was a good example of why 'capping on the run' is a bad idea. Was 2-0 on original side selections. Then added 3 games ( a total, team total and a teaser ), lost all 3.

All I have right now is: Vikes +7.5 -115. WINNER Impressed with their D and the coach...the next Belichek? He seems to have his squad ready and game plans for his personnel. A touchdown plus a hook in this league with these 2 teams is worth it. Plus, and this is crazy, Bradford looked good with what he was asked to do.

Bills +4.5 -110:WINNER
West to East travel, good spot for Bills and bad for Cards. The brothers Ryan against the 3rd best coach in league to save face. They will not be as dominant as Pats in AZ week #1, but should cover

Jets/Chiefs OVER 42.5 LOSER

Do not have a 'feel' for the season & teams b/c not been able to watch any of the early Sunday games and not all of later games.

Last edited:
Thanks Press, Metallica & Tito. "No" Press unfortunately I'm not on back porch - hope to be by November. On the road fighting injustice.

Added Bills +4.5.

Not proud of my thread this year, posting out of old habits. Good weekend all

Thanks to those that stopped in...2-1 so far today & saw ZERO football.

Adding Bears +3.5 1H. Boys are almost always slow starters @ home and this is sole reason for this dumbass bet - oh, and I want to have action & this best 'angle' I have.

Just saw the highlights from Jets/KC and saw 2 ints thrown by Fitz on the goal line...so maybe my Over loser wasn't quite as badly capped as the score appeared.

Back