WEEK #16: 6-3
TEASERS: 0-1
PARLAY: 0-1

SEASON: 74-51-6
TEASERS: 3-3
PARLAYS: 0-2

SELECTIONS:

UNDER 47 TBBucs/Panthers L:
This is a division game & Panthers D will/can try to keep a 15-1 record and #1 seed. Tampa will fight to finish strong and end year on positive note in what should be a rivalry that will endure for years. Just think we will see 2 motivated teams and have a low scoring game. (may add Bucs +10.5 but am hesitant b/c would not be surprised by a 28-16, 27-14 type of Panthers win)

VIKINGS +3 (+105) W: I don't think I have made a ML post in NFL all year. Well, besides the +3 I will also probably bet the ML. Just think that GB is/was over-rated this year and that Zimmer will have his team ready and AP will have a good day. Not GB's year (currently 1/2 unit play)

BILLS +3 W: I have this capped as a 24-23 Jets win....last week of season & will make this wager. A Bills win would not surprise me. (currently 1/2 unit play)

SEAHAWKS +7 (-120) W: this just popped up, checked the news and see nothing other than Arians says he does not plan on resting his players. I'm hoping Panthers win early game against Tampa and this game is of no consequence to Cards. Seattle fighting for 5 seed. (Again, I took for 1/2) Had a good season and don't want to get out over skis before the playoffs. I had this game @ 26-20 Cards, but like situation ( I hope) for Seattle. Addendum: I just noticed that both Panthers & Cards play late games on Sunday -- so Cards will not know their position at kickoff.

REDSKINS 1H +3 W ( skins are not the Oregon Ducks...I'll declare a W with 19 seconds left in 1st Qtr )

EAGLES/GIANTS OVER 27 2H L

5 TEAM PARLAY -SURE WINNER (see new post below )
:sarcasm:

Other than the leans below, this will be it for Week #17 posted plays - unless 2H bets.

Current Leans:
Browns +10, but probably will take a Browns TT Over 18.5 if/when available.

I wish each of you & yours a healthy, safe and happy 2016.

:shake:

SOME BOWL POSTS:

3-2 on posted plays so far

ML Parlay: LSU/A&M/Bama L

A&M +5 L

UH +7 W

Air Force +7 L- our service academy can surely cover this line against the blurry eyed dope smoking liberals from Cal? Our country depends on it......I guess not

a little early but Im on Clemson whatever,,,,,,,or whatever Dudley does

Last edited:
adds of Bills and Vikes above...i forgot to mention (will correct now) each of these are 1/2 unit plays and will watch lines this week

week 17 and have this 5 team parlay, which worth a shot, 5 team parlays most always win [sarcasm]:

Cincy ML/Jags +6.5/Jets&Bills Over 41.5/Rams ML/Chargers +9

sure winner

i took Redskins 1H +3 based largely on Rex's thread...also Cowboys are slow starters at home even when they are at full strength....line has moved already to only +2.5....also Punit pointed out that Cousins may only play 1H so they may be motivated to get a lead

have not played Browns or TT...but they now +13...getting close enough where I may bite @ last second

i took Redskins 1H +3 based largely on Rex's thread...also Cowboys are slow starters at home even when they are at full strength....line has moved already to only +2.5....also Punit pointed out that Cousins may only play 1H so they may be motivated to get a lead
tempting fate = :money::money::money:

by the way I bet Browns right before kick off +13.....won't count did not get posted for record but add it or subtract as u wish

also played Steelers live -13.5 +110

all evened out

Last edited:
Week #17: 4-2
5 Team Parlay 0-1

Season: 78-53-6
Teasers: 3-3
Parlays: 0-3
See you in the playoffs -:shake:

Back