WEEK 15: 6-5-1

SEASON: 55-40-5

SEASON WIN TOTALS:

PATS OVER 10.5 -WINNER
GIANTS OVER 8 - WINNER
SKINS UNDER 7.5 - they have to lose last 2 LOSER
STEELERS OVER 10.5 - need to win last 2 WINNER
TEXANS OVER 8.5 - need win 1 of last 2 WINNER

I kinda screwed up week 15 by being timid. Felt somewhat good b/c of some wagers I did not place - Vikings & Cards are examples. But I also wanted to wager Over in Browns/Bills & lay the 10 pts, take Tampa, Falcons and the Bears. What the hell it's always gratifying watching Kaepernick lose. Moving on

SELECTIONS WEEK 16:

OVER 42 FINS@BILLS -120:WINNER
Liked this right away & grabbed it before doing much study. Bills can score the pts as can Miami depending on their situation - Moore looked better than Tannehill agst Jets imo. Quick look & saw that last 3 games btw these 2 since September 2015 have hit 53, 50 & 55. I had this a least a 47 pt game. Lots of possible final games scores beat this number. I'm down.

RAIDERS -4 -110: WINNER The Raiders are not the Vikings. Colts will be on the road, outdoors & against a team that can score points. Yesterday's red zone turnovers by the Raiders made the score closer than it looked and Chargers defense is superior to Colts. I try to refrain from exuberance & will look at the game some more, but I grabbed the -4 now. Admittedly, I've grabbed a few early lines this year when it turned out I could have waited & gotten a better one - but, I honestly do not remember a time it has hurt me.

GOOD LUCK & MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-19-ezekiel-elliot-salvation-army-getty-9.jpg

ADDITIONS:

BUCS@SAINTS UNDER 53 -110 LOSER.
Can it go over this number? Sure, but both recent history & TB's defense say to contrary. Last 3 games, including week #14's TB win, have totals of 27, 41 & 45. In the week 14 win TB had three ints of Brees & he did not throw a TD pass. I put score @ 50 and will ride with the Under 53.

GIANTS ML +105. LOSER
I have this as a close game which I was not keen on. Getting + odds on Giants win has forced me in. I don't do units here, but this is 1/2 usual wager

LIONS +7.5 -115 LOSER

BUCS +3 -110 LOSER

TEAM TOTAL BEARS OVER 21.5 -115 LOSER

TEAM TOTAL TITANS OVER 24.5 -110 LOSER

TEASER:

10 PT TEASER -OVER 47 BYU/WYOMING & OVER 43 COLTS/RAIDERS & OVER 35.5 SKINS/BEARS

Last edited:
I was serious...
Didn't have a clue.
Tears for him.
He was always fair to all. Very Very sorry.
I suspect cancer?

Capping is less important without him.

God Vless him and all who he knew.

A Class act...

I was serious...
Didn't have a clue.
Tears for him.
He was always fair to all. Very Very sorry.
I suspect cancer?

Capping is less important without him.

God Vless him and all who he knew.

A Class act...
:shake2: Yes, I believe thread was posted in College Football by wiretowire

Adding a 10 pt teaser with tonite's bowl game: Over 47 byu/wyoming & over 43 colts/raiders & over 35.5 redskins/bears

I will not be posting except if I have a chance in small windows from now thru 26rh....travel, "kids" [adults] and grandkids, in-laws, etc..

So, fwiw I will post current leans that I am looking to consider for NFL but may not wager b/c lack of time and or interest.

Here are some leans and brief thoughts on some:

VIKES@GB - I lean GB -6.5 but prob no bet...if line gets 6 or particularly below then i might. Lean to Under 43. I see score as something like 23-16.

Jets +16.5 - Not laying the 16.5 and with any effort Jets could cover

Titans -4.5 and TT Over 24... I don't have TT yet but of all these posts its what I'm most likely to play

Bucs +3 and ML...if they cover I think they'll win

Lions +7.5 -115....I took this right after Gmen's loss to Philly
...could Boys slack off just a little, have too much holiday cheer? Quite a few days now to get in trouble, DWI..hung over etc...So, I took it. If for any reason line drops below 5 maybe I buy back and try for a middle. By the way, Stafford is Dallas Highland Park graduate and playing in hometown.

Bears +3 - likely to bet this, have not yet

Between Lunch with 90 yr old mother in law, errands, church & dinner with 16 I think they've arranged my day such that I will not see a single down of today's games.

Ditto... except I also have the last-minute Christmas shopping to do. GL today. I'm heavy on the Buff over and Det this week.

2-6 WEEK #16 HORRIBLE

SEASON 57-46-5 = 55%.

I again did what I said I would not do in about week 12-13...forced bets. Won my initial 2 selections and then forced late picks

Will post periodically week 17-thru playoffs if I find one I like...not going to wager on every playoff game.

Have not looked @ week #17 yet

SEASON WIN TOTALS: 4-1

WINNERS:
Pats, Steelers, Texans, Gaints (Over 10.5, 10.5, 8.5 & 8)
LOSER: Redskins (Under 7.5)

Back